How can we make Tourney Pick'em better?

Please bring back the second chance brackets.

Please bring back the second chance brackets. They seriously add to the fun and madness. Without them, I have no reason to continue to access the Yahoo page since my bracket is completely busted.

2nd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Willie MaraWillie Mara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Shame on you yahoo sports for doing away with the 2nd chance bracket and trying to trick people into doing the "NBA $16K Sweet Tourney Reward"!!!!!

• Robert Miller JrRobert Miller Jr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With the obvious seeding issues this year, which will happen in some capacity every year but this year being the worst, bring back the second chance brackets. Doesn't have to be any prizes involved.

• Jan BJan B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are there brackets/pools that start with the sweet 16 or even the final 4? These would be a lot of fun - especially for those folks who are out of their traditional pools early.

• Tom HTom H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As March Madness gained in popularity it has begun to reach people who know little to nothing about basketball, but who still want to participate in brackets with their friends and coworkers. By allowing people the option to repick after each round it will make it more fun and entertaining for the general population. Scoring would be very easy, as you could keep the yahoo default scoring (where points double each round) but the points start over at one every time you update the pick.

• E.E. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be understandable in the nature of male sports getting more air time if you never had a women's bracket, but to take it away is a gross injustice. It is a blatant sexist decision stating you no longer value women's sports as much as men's. ESPN has upped their air time for women's sports, hired more female sports announcers and you choose to take a step backwards. Congrats on your failure to promote equality.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1) bring the sweet 16 second chance tourney back
    2) bring the woman's ncaa tourney back
    3) if someone posts a public league on the yahoo list of 50,000. Then the commish cannot kick someone out. If they want a private league, I understand. Then just set it up that way, and send all your friends/family the info. And only those will be able to enter. I hate it when I join a bunch of leagues, then check my teams, and I was kicked out of a lot of them. And they kicked me out an hour before the first game.

• Thom MacwayThom Macway commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is Yahoo doing a Sweet Sixteen Fantasy Tournament this year? You have in the past, but I haven't seen any links to it yet. Please let me know. Thanks

• G.MoG.Mo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Will you bring this back this year (2015). You said you would last year.

• G.MoG.Mo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

where does it say they expect it back next yr? I havent seen that.

• NateNate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Looks like they took this away for this year too. It says they "expect" it back for 2015.

What a joke, Yahoo. Come on! Like, what the $&#*^ are you doing?

• RobRob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have always played the 2nd chance tourney pick em on yahoo and I am not seeing it this year. Is that contest done on yahoo ?

Feedback and Knowledge Base