Tourney Pick'em

Tourney Pick’em

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Tourney Pick'em better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Try using your page to find tv scheduling and info It is very difficult. Hate yahoo.

I use your page because I was invited. If there was another option I would use it. Poor design for someone who doesn't live o your pages. Your phone app is even worse. Make it so you can see the bracket and move it around by touch.

46th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enable top 1-2% of bracket standings to be sorted by tournament winner

Because predicting the right tournament winner is worth 32 points, for many people near the top, the most important feature of a competitor's bracket is who they have winning the tournament. The people who have picked the same team as you are your main competition, even if someone else has a larger maximum points possible with a different champion.

23rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. after I add 20 people, the invite button disappears from the restricted window it's in. Needs a SCROLL BAR NOW!!!

Title says it all.
    After adding 20 people from the invite friends, the invite button and or message button vanishes, below the restricted format window, with no scroll bar.

17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Active Email addresses...

On the "Members" page...
    Please next year...allow the Commissioner "the ability" to replace the Yahoo email address that the member had to create when they signed up with his default email address that the member uses daily....year around.
    Many of the Yahoo email addresses that are created to enter the Pool are never checked or never reach the Member, because their default email address is "Gmail" or "AOL"... as an example. Most of the members don't know how to add the Yahoo email address to their system (or don't want to) so the can receive messages from both their default…

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I would like to be allowed to let people into my group after the tourny starts.

As commissioner I should be allowed to let people into my group after the tourny starts. They have their bracket filled out, they just forgot to join our group.

11th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow multiple commissioners

Allow multiple commissioners

23rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make Searching Public Pools Easier

My friend created a pool and gave me the name of the pool, but he did not associate it with a favorite team. Because the only option you offer me to search through the 47,000 some public pools not associated with a team is to click the forward arrow some several hundred times until I get to a higher letter of the alphabet I decided to say the heck with it and will refer my friend to espn.com from now on. It is really sad you cannot even filter by the first letter of the pool name. Espn is so…

11th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow standings to be exported to Excel.

Allow standings to be exported to Excel.

23rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 52nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Tourney Pick'em

Feedback and Knowledge Base