Yahoo Help Mobile

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Customer service

I can't reach customer service. Would be a help if you made that easier.

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    31 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop forcing me to your mobile site and make the desktop version easier to find

Wears me out to not be able to view the desktop version on my phone when I'm trying to access the financial message board.

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. New format is not phone friendly

I have always checked my email and my group pages by using my phone. It is just much easier since someone is usually always on my computer. But now there are a lot of options that are not existing on the phone for the group pages. The only options are the messages option for the most part. The files options does not exist at all. It is very frustrating. I would like to see the same options exist on my computer online to be able to click on on my phone. Please update the scenes for all of us mobile…

4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Get your sh*t together!

I can't login to my account. Told sign-in fails. Told to reset the password. Reset the password. Signed into account. Told to download mobile app. Downloaded mobile app. Told to sign-in to app. Signed in. Told sign-in fails, reset password. Went to contact agent page. Told me catchcode fails even though it was entered correctly 6 times. Tried call agent button. Told process locked. Should I contact Google for help?

5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I dont want to receive any junk mail especially those prostitutes promotion.

I dont want to receive anymore junk mail especially those prostitutes promo.

6th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. this F*N sucks! I can't sign in!

I tried to log in, I KNOW my ID n password but all of a sudden it says I need to verify my account. Ok, so I have to answer a security question and apparently don't remember the answer that I put 4 years ago, then I can't have anything sent to my alternate email cuz the one that's on there I haven't used in so long yahoo deactivated it, then I can't have anything sent to my mobile cuz the number they have on there too send to in no longer active, hasn't been in years! Try to get…

7th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Trying to get help

Get rid of the stupid captcha thing I entered it correctly 15 times and still says its not correct. And maybe have someone actually take calls. Having issues with email how you expect me to email?

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. fix your mobile setup each article i cant scroll down why do you guys keep changing it!! leave it how it was a couple Weeks ago!!

Change your mobile setup your new one sucks it doesn't work on my Android phone get your sh*# together

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. yahoo passwords

I'm having a very difficult time access my account. Changed my password because according to yahoo there was some suspicious activity ..Now doesn't let me use the new password???? Ugh come on make it easier to change passwords or retrieve passwords!!

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I hate mobile mode

I hate mobile mode
    I like web version

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Change back to old system! The1mo old change doesn't work with android! idk about iphone? but cant read simple articles!

Use net profit the company brings in to fix problems ASAP so can view full articles with pictures like most sites that are not even an Internet or online site as Yahoo, cause it sucks now and has only gotten worse over yrs!

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. don't force the mobile version on us, it's so frustrating not being able to see the web version on our smartphones

Don't force mobile version on us, it's so frustrating no to be able to use the web version on our smartphones

13th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. New group format

Please format the yahoo groups they way it used to be. It would be nice to be able to have a home page photo option agsin

14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I need to change the phone number on my account in case I need to reset my passport I can get it via text

I need to change the phone number on my account in case I need to reset my passport I can get it via text

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 16th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. New update won't load

Please remove last update till you fix it. The app now won't load on my iPhone 4

16th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 18th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. stop ads inside my mailbox. enough!!!

Stop ads inside my mailbox and sent to my cell. I will have to close my yahoo account. It is extremely annoying and in asive. I have followed inst on stopping them but it is ineffective

18th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. If you can have a deactivation option key in the settings

I suggest you put a deactivation key option in settings and team can review reasons being for pliz?

20th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Help Mobile

Feedback and Knowledge Base