US Sports GS

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Yahoo Sports further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Your scoring average for PGA Golf has been messed up for years. No golfer has a scoring average under 61.

Fix your PGA Golf scoring average statistics. NO golfers average under 61. This stat has been a mess for years.

557th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please fix NASCAR Race "RESULTS" link that is not working!

Please fix NASCAR Race "RESULTS" link that is not working!

557th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. If you will not be having auction drafts, then don't allow us to sign up for them? ESPN has enough people started an auction draft there. FU

If you will not be having auction drafts, then don't allow us to sign up for them? ESPN has enough people started an auction draft there. Been turned down 10 times in a row..... Freakin joke I hate ESPN but it's better than this bullsh@t

557th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. TE premium scoring

Add the ability to have TE premium PPT scoring in fantasy football.

557th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 557th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. fantasy baseball adverts include SCAMS that your device has been infected

This is a general yahoo problem. Yahoo is accepting all sorts of vile SCAM adverts. Two coming up frequently

- Your computer has been infected scam with an 855 number
    - firefox critical update scam

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. A fix is needed immediately in Fantasy Baseball regarding Postponed games.

In Yahoo Fantasy Baseball, participants need to be allowed to substitute players into their active line-up for players that are locked down when their teams have rain postponed games as long as neither game has started.

114th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. test

test

557th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Fix navigation bar so it does not disappear while scrolling down the home page.

While scrolling down on the Yahoo Sports homepage, the navigation bar disappears. So if I scroll deep down the page, there is no link to click on if I want to navigate to another sport. I would have to go back to the top of the page in order for the navbar to reappear. This also happens on the regular Yahoo homepage. Very annoying.

557th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. More Playoff Customization Football

The people in my league want to use a 2 week playoff format. It's one of the few things Espn leagues offer that Yahoo does not. I want to keep our league on this website. To do this in our league would mean starting playoffs as early as week 11 to avoid week 17. Giving more choices to playoff start dates and 2 week playoffs would be fantastic.

32nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I am really struggling with the new Yahoo Canada Sports format.

I am really struggling with the new Yahoo Canada Sports format. I had turned to Yahoo Canada Sports about 2 years ago, after TSN redesigned their page. Now, I can't read a story without a pop-up video taking up a quarter of the page, at least half of the page is taken up with a massive banner ad, leaving a quarter page of text. When scrolling through stories every second story is some lame third party click bait story like "Gretzky's daughter is applying for a job at Hooter's", or stalker videos where a female athlete is filmed in some…

557th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 557th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It is infuriating that I can't take a player out of my fantasy baseball lineup when their game has been postponed.

It is infuriating that I can't change out a player when their game is postponed. The game hasn't started, so why does that player get locked in?

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 557th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Fantasy mock drafts for the actual NFL draft.

Have a fan represent a favorite team, allow them to trade picks and make picks, grade them with your computer analysis after it's all done

199th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Line up changes for PPD games

If a baseball game is ppd or canceled we should be allowed to bench those players and not have them stuck in the line up when the game is not being played

557th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Help

Is there any way to change your head to head. I have mine set up as weekly roaster and it should be daily roaster moves. Draft is done but league didnt start scoring yet

526th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. please list team +/- total rankinjg

please include team -/+ total ranking...probably the most important team stat....best teams usually have the bbest records

557th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Fantasy Basketball: Weekly Games Played Cap for H2H Leagues

The suggestion here is to add a "Games Played Cap" for each roster position during the daily rotation H2H matchup, sort of like how there is a Games Played Cap in a Rotissiere league. In a fantasy sport that can be decided solely by schedule, this would make it so that each matchup is based by the quality of your games, not just the quantity. So for example, every week, you can only play a total of 4 games in the PG slot. This value can be controlled by the commissioner.

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 557th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)