US Celebrity GS

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Choppiest video ever: https://celebrity.yahoo.com/the-insider/john-travolta-poses-3-m-140438876.html

Your ads use so much bandwidth that I can't see the videos I want to watch. You should lower the graphics and number of disruptive and distracting ads and you should give us a print option of the entire "video" article, since we are unable to watch the unbufferable videos you post. Don't tell me it's my web connection. That's fine.

253rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Might consider a grammar check on the horoscopes.

Found multiple errors in my horoscope this morning. Spell checker seems to be working fine but may consider a grammar checker as well. Sorry, tend to expect minimal errors in a professional edition.

438th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix the typo on teh front page about Johnny Depp getting remarried...

Fix the typo on the front page about Johnny Depp getting remarried...
    "there" to their...come on guys..

480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sure be nice if Yahoo had a clue

Bugs or errors - yup it full of them... on mobile devices Yahoo horoscopes are basically screwed ... totally different than on desktop...
    on Desktop - imagine this - a while ago the horoscope gave a daily forecast, now it gives a condensed version with no option for daily,weekly or monthly .... a few hours ago all was displayed.
    The forward and back buttons have not worked for months now....

I really have to wonder what kind of people Yahoo hires that can't even make a simple web page work properly ??????????????
    Obviously Yahoo must pay them and also probably…

110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please examine the hyperlinks for the "Love Horscope", it generates 2014 yearly forcast...no weekly or monthly information is available.

Please examine the hyperlinks for the "Love Horscope", it generates 2014 yearly forcast...no weekly or monthly information is available. This problem has persisted for several months...actually dating back since July, 2014.

Thanks,
    Blackgrlpwr@yahoo

480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Can not navigate through site

Not a big fan of the lay out for the horoscopes. Makes navigating difficult. Detours readers from coming to the site.

310th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 310th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 310th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Really DON'T Like the new horoscope page!!! Missing information!!! will have to find a new site to go too!!

Really DON"T LIKE the new horoscope page!!! Where is the Cosmic Calendar with the planet alignments?? Missing information, to busy!!! Will have to find a new site to go to!!

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  23 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. yahoo shine horoscope for 2015 is not updated

The link for the horoscope forecast for 2015 takes you back to 2014 forecast. When will it be updated???

223rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Some of the signs weekly and monthly divert to the daily reading. Need to fix the links

Not all the signs weekly and monthly readings come up correctly they seem to go back to the daily

480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The error is that you hired tarot.com

Wy would you hire tarot.com - they are not good and whoever writes the monthly is not good at all. She might as well write about taking a ****

382nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Where is the Chinese Horoscope? This layout is "scattered" and unorganized. Ugh!

Frankly, it's scattered and seems disorganized. You may think the graphics are adorable and all that. Not really. Where is the Chinese Horoscope? I look forward to that to round out the readings.

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. the first horoscope that appears on my front page is always cut off and when I click see more it does not show the last few words. Cutoff

Complete the horoscope that comes up on the first page. It is always cutoff and when I click see more it goes to a different page and different horoscope.

253rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Go back to old Horoscope Web design

The new site is very pretty but it does not work well! I can go from the daily horoscope to the extended daily horoscope and that is it! I cannot go to the previous nor next day and that has been annoying. It's not even necessary slow because I have waited a while, it just does not go anywhere. Please go back to the way it was before, it has been like this for about a week now. Every time I try and hope it's been fixed, I have been let down.

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. The new website is horrible

The new website is absolutely horrible! I will definitely find a new site or just use google instead of yahoo! You can't navigate the new website at all. It's the worst! But use to be an everyday site I would visit! Now I'm just frustrated.

148th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 223rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ads mixed with news stories without clearly being marked as such

Looks like Yahoo is now trying to fool readers into clicking on ads by letting them think they are Yahoo stories. That's where I draw the line and stop using Yahoo. I understand the need for adverstising, but when it's mixed in with the stories to fool you into believing it's a story, then yahoo has crossed the line. The ad I'm talking about is the one about the new joint compound. See the video about clinical trials.

102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Where are the rest of the horoscopes!!!

Put ALL the horoscopes BACK!

165th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

US Celebrity GS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base