US Celebrity GS

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Stop with the streaming video inserts! You can't even scroll down the page without it jumping to another articles or leaping back.

Get rid of the already playing videos. Who the **** comes up with your designs?? First you screwed up the email, now you can't even scroll down a page!

279th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. What the heck is wrong with the new astrology layout? i cant access the entire cosmic calendar? wow, you really messed up! fix it!

please fix the cosmic calendar, i am very frustrated that i cannot read the entire report, i have come to depend on this information, and it has been messed up for days!

22nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Proofreading for spelling errors would be a GREAT idea.

It would be a great idea to make proofreading for spelling errors a priority. Nothing speaks unprofessional quite like reading a story and seeing that no one has taken the time to proofread.

279th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. make your videos play for starters!

make your website cleanier, it has too much sh* on it. and the videos won't play! it's a waste of time to go there.

382nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. writing comments recently causes it to have a bunch of garble gook writing (like it's censoring it) YAHOO WTF

commenting and its making a bunch of symbols in place of my words--almost every other word--as though it's censoring them, but they are not bad words. WTF?

480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The button for "next day" does not work. The new layout is difficult to navigate.

Verify links work before publishing to web. If it doesn't work on all computers, include advisement. Take a look at the layout and make it so that it is easier to navigate.
    Perform pilot test of changes before publishing.

480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The horoscope page 'More' is never correct.

When you go to the horroscope page. When you click 'More' It never shows the correct text which should match the beginning of the text before you click More. Very, very buggy and not good design.

279th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Changing forecast to next date button not working

Changing forecast to next date button not working

310th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Where is the link to the Chinese Horoscope? The new format is a nightmare for Samsung Android Tablet and Phone...

No link to Chinese Horoscope(s) and format does not work properly on Samsung Galaxy phone and tablet.

34th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Fix this horoscope. It doesn't work on mobile or on my computer and the overview does not match what is posted in the extended.

Sometimes I can't go forward or backward. Mobile gives love and career but on my browser it doesn't even exist. Links to a random yahoo page sometimes. Please fix this soon. It is quite ******.

480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The new layout is terrible and you can't even read it when u click "more". All it is, is a black screen with no wording.

If it's not fixed soon, I'm changing my email carrier and going to a new website.

28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Are you going to FIX this?

There is missing information, I click on link and the wrong information is provided. i.e. selecting the weekly horoscope and getting the year. The is a lot of missing information such as the love horoscopes. Different issues occur on different devices. As you can see everyone is having issues and doesn't like the new layout because it doesn't work. All I want to know is if your are in the process of fixing all the issues or making a new format?

480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Unable to click on more

Unable to click on more and unable to get tomorrows horoscope. Please have all links work

279th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. this new horoscope sucks

the new horoscope site sucks. from the yahoo home page it gives you one reading then when you hit the link to read more it gives you a completely different reading. please revert back to the original site.

480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. New horoscope layout...

The horoscope is not the category of "celebrity".

The new layout sucks. Every horoscope is truncated with 'more...' to see the extra half sentence of information, which requires a complete page reload.

The new page that opens layout is completely different, no continuity to the user experience. Links are not synonymous across all pages.

There are no text labels for the signs. You basically have to guess. The sign that is highlighted is not the one you see.

Under 'love', couples and singles horoscopes are just missing.

The whole site looks completely disorganized.

The link to 'more...' does not work…

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Horoscope different on homepage than on page when you click "More"

WEBSITE BUG!!!
    frequently read the horoscope and I noticed the past few weeks when you click on your horoscope it says one thing and then when you click "MORE" to read the rest of it it has a DIFFERENT horoscope... :P I looked at other signs and it is happening with all of them... Hope you can figure out how to fix it! Thanks :)

480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. New horoscope useless

When I click read more on new horoscope I do not get the rest of the initial paragraph. I HATE THE NEW HOROSCOPE LAYOUT. IT WASN'T BROKE. WHY DID YOU "FIX" IT?

382nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

US Celebrity GS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base