US Celebrity GS

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Get rid of the short moving clips

Get rid of the short moving clips. I'm not talking about advertisements. I'm talking about the pictures to make you interested in the articles -- it doesn't work when the picture is a short clip. Its totally disturbing to the article currently being red. Moving is bad. You can get people interested with a normal picture much more effectively

59th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. You want to know how to improve "Celebrity" ?! GET RID OF IT ! Now, I am trying to leave feedback about Horoscopes, NO MORE "More" LINK !

You want to know how to improve "Celebrity" ?! GET RID OF IT ! Now, I am trying to leave feedback about Horoscopes, NO MORE "More" LINK !

311th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. i am truly and sadly disillusioned with this site and I am sorry I have been stuck with the Yahoo email adress or I would have long ran from

You post such inane nothingness on your web page. The photo of Travolta and Johansen is an example.
    There is so much of bait and switch going on. I wonder if the fact that you have a female CEO who sets the tone is the reason for this drift into trash.

78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. NO MORE Kardashians' i'M SICK OF SEEING THEM EVER OTHER

NO MORE Kardashians' i'M SICK OF SEEING THEM EVER OTHER

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 436th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Your links don't click properly, at least not with macs. I can't even search your page properly. horoscope background is atrocious

better horoscope backgrounds that aren't cliche and distasteful that make it impossible for anyone without 20/20 vision to properly read the horoscopes. and links that work. you attempted to modernize this website and only made it worse and looks designed like a jenny craig website or website for the elderly. this is decrepit. i used to love this website.

311th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Fix your mobile astrology site

Fix your moblie astrology site! Half of the links dont work or go to the wrong place and a great portion of the text will say the wrong year. Many of the coding is poor quality with unclickable links appearing ontop of other links. Get your site together yahoo. This is seriously pathetic.

223rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. As I read your news lines, they repeat every 3-4 times.

Please try to have fresh international news included. Not just fashion or entertainment news. It is annoying to read a different tag line with the same content every two inches on a page. I have tried to like your news, but it is not news at times.

119th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 205th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. i cant seem to save articles to my saves why?

you promote to save articles in My Saves but in reality I don't have that option as of 4/815 why???????///////????

477th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Yahoo Horoscopes ... totally screwed !

What's with Yahoo ??? One day the horoscope shows daily ,weekly monthly, the next day it don't ??? !!! For months now the next buttons do not work ???? You have to open in a new tab and change the date on the url to see the next day/week.... sometimes it's the same on two devices, desktop and mobile - other times it's totally different ???? !!! Sometimes it's even different between two different browsers - one shows only day and no links work, the other shows day and general horoscope and all links work ??? !!! WFT !!!

WHO…

84th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. stop the spanish stories. and the focus on california and raleigh/durham.

TIRED OF STORIES FROM PLACES NOT ON MY LOCATIONS. ALSO FOREIGN LANGUAGE JUNK

477th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 142nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Who the **** is "Grace Gummer"? When I click on one of my notifications, I don't expect to be re-directed to some useless celebrity ****.

When I click on a notification for a comment or reply, I expect you to send me to that notification, not re-direct me to some useless page I've never visited and couldn't possibly care less about. Please, Yahoo, fix your links, you've been ****** for at least four months.

477th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. your new banner ads on Yahoo mail are disgusting!!!!

your new banner ads on Yahoo mail are disgusting!!!!

192nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Try to get your weekly Love Astrology for Taurus.... Something has been wrong for quite awhile, it keeps giving JULY 5

Weekly Love for the longest time for Taurus is set at JULY 5th... And yearly is of of sync too... Perhaps a system overhaul. Broken for a long time, a fix would be nice, it used to work very well but not for a half a year. Thanks I hope you fix soon!!

477th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. what is this happening i am clicking mail here horoscope is opening

what is this happening i am clicking mail here horoscope is opening

380th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 477th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Can't read headlines

The headlines on your homepage run together on my Mac screen making them ineligible. Is this a programming error or a conflict with my Mac?

477th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Whoever writes your horoscope is really really good.

I just want to compliment you on the accuracy of the horoscope. The astrologer who writes it is very good. keep up the good work please.

477th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

US Celebrity GS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base