Hi, please let us know how we can improve Celebrity further.

STOP WITH THE PET NAMES AND " BABY BUMP"

THIS AINT 7th GRADE!!!

19th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ThereforeTherefore shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yeah, but a lot of young people today have that mentality. my daughter is 23 but she sometimes acts like she's still in high school, and she admits it. She has a job and takes care of her adult responsibilities but at home, yes, she still lives at home due to financial issues, but at times she acts like a kid. I think maybe it's because of the way children are treated these days, It's had for them to grow up. I was abused as a kid and I sheltered my kids and babied them to much, but they had a happy and loving childhood.

• Jay FergsJay Fergs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, and **** Sportscasters everywhere whenever they call a ******* NFL player by their ******* nickname. That's just ****** immature ****. You are right. Football players have real names too. These media types need to grow the **** up and get real ****** adult-*** jobs. I mean, ****. Welcome to the ****** real world ***** journalists. ****** *****! Didn't you get the ****** memo? There's just no ******* market for your **** anymore. Time to come the **** back from ******* fantasy land. ****!

• ThereforeTherefore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

J-LAW,, J-LOW,, ******* immature idiot article "reporters" thinking they are "cool"

THEY HAVE NAMES USE THEM!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base