Skip to content

US Celebrity GS

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

142 results found

1. Fix your submit botton on OMG

I can't no longer make a post on OMG, because your summit botton no longer works. Please fix it, or I won't have no other choice but to go to another site.

167th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. blocking a topic has to improve - take the facebook model

how many times to i need to delete miley cyrus articles before you literally never show them to me again? come on. this isn't like me deleting articles on california and you still showing me important california news like a big fire. this is just ******** entertainment nonsense. i, a grown-up, choose to never see a miley cyrus article for as long as i live and promise not to sue you if i ever miss out because of that (unlikely). what are you doing at this point? nothing at all? are you shoing me 30 miley articles a day instead…

167th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

US Celebrity GS