US Celebrity GS

Have more suggestions for Yahoo? Become a Yodeler!
Yahoo Yodelers is an exclusive group of loyal users that help shape the online experience for our users. As a Yahoo Yodeler you’ll get exclusive access to unreleased features, engage with our community of passionate users, and take a look behind the scenes as we create new products and content. Give us your honest opinions and bright ideas and you’ll influence the way millions of people see the world.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Celebrity further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 103rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. F bombs

Your story about People putting Trump on the cover had F bombs littered throughout it. Kids read this page. Couldn't you at least have blocked out the swears? Totally unacceptable.

442nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 165th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. TRUMP

A!

356th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 442nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. stop putting picts. of women(Kris Jenner) ..and others of how fat they are..or how much weight they have gained.. you never do this with me

stop it posting picts. of celebrities who are fat or have gained weight..this never happens with men

222nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Put back the old tool bar

This new toolbar SUCKS. I don't use any of the links except for the mail. PLEASE, please put it back. I will delete it if you don't fix it because as it is now it is useless.

123rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Criticism

if i had a gun with two bullets, and a room with the yahoo creator, hitler and george bush, id shoot the yahoo creator, twice

281st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. If I had a million dollars I would birth a company to create a software package to block and erradicate any and all YAHOO apps.

If I had a million dollars I would birth a company to create a software package to block and erradicate any and all YAHOO apps.

142nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. yes, get your young *** down with the crowd. what u scared or somthing punk u got to be up in the air to spooot off ****. cowward. come dowo

clean up your filthy mouth. and get out of the air. u scared. yell all that **** in the air, come say that to my face punk I am a 62 year old great grandmother, and do not appreciate hearing this language, and I know I am not alone. when u cuss u tune half your audience out, the people u want to listen don't hear u.

442nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. why do my posts keep getting deleted ???

why do my posts keep getting deleted ?? i've put something on here five times in the last two days and then it's gone.. what's the deal with you trump lovers ??

442nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 356th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 142nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 111th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. GREAT NEWS - I just read than Amazon is buying Yahoo!!!!!

GREAT NEWS - I just read than Amazon is buying Yahoo!!!!!

Maybe Amazon can turn around Yahoo's s(t)inking ship.

128th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Give me a way to not have it appear!

Give me a way to not have it appear!

356th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. .

I can't believe that your Editor would allow you to publish a story that includes the topic of MILF. I find it vulgar and disgusting. Who cares who Tom Cruise is sticking his d**k into ? This is just plain trash, and the publisher should be fired.

177th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Get a new web master

I spend five minutes adjusting the screen to stabilize it so I can see the picture or whatever i logged on to see or read The screen continues to close down like a sliding door & obscures everything in between

281st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Verizon treats all customers like S**t Well all Yahoo customers welcome to the club

I am sure the person who Verizon put incharge of Yahoo has a child with disabilaties what else could be the explanation of such terrible website, I used to work for Verizon years ago, they treat all users,customers like S**t. Welcome to the Verizon club Yahoo users!!! My advice is to go somewhere else on the web, if you stay your butt is going to hurt. That is the truth.

442nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 410th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)