US Celebrity GS

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Get JEREMY BLACKLOW a spell-checker program.

Proofreading would be helpful, too. From his story about Justin Bieber: "... looking for eggs that could match the eggs that were thrown, surveillance cameria video,..." WHAT, exactly, is a cameria ?

311th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Really glad to see the name change.

Yahoo Celebrity tells what the site is about without offending anyone.

311th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please explain

Why do you have a feature that lets us tell what we don't want to see, like Gaga, Beiber, Kartrashians, Mille the idiot ect then you have 20 articles about them the very next day. It doesn't make any sense to keep doing this it just ****** off people.

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Can someone PLEASE tell Keltie Colleen to tone it down a bit?

She is WAY over the top most of the time and it's really annoying to watch/listen to her.

192nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Keltie Knight, it is NOT all about you! Let's hear about the celebs!

So sick & tired of Keltie Knight talking about herself when she interviews celebrities. For example, when meeting Tatum Channing & Jonah Hill, she talks about herself and demonstrates her dance moves. I watch OMG Insider to get celebrity news, not hear this nobody brag about herself!

192nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stop telling me I need adobe flash! Adobe says I already have it!

Stop telling me I need adobe flash! Adobe says I already have it!

167th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 84th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 99th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Font

I can not read the small print. How can I make it larger/////

380th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 311th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. WHEN are you going to fix "Mute comments from (insert name)"

I AM SICK AND TIRED of muting @Z$H0LE in a comment thread only to find out when I expand another comment thread. that I can STILL see that @Z$H0LE's comments!

380th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 476th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Why is it that every thing turns into an add, IT IS SO ANNOYING

Everything turns into an ADD, SO ANNOYING!!!!

149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Brangelina were not shopping at Target (US), it's a completely different company.

Please correct the article about Brad and Angelina shopping at Target. Target Australia is a COMPLETELY different company from Target that we know in the USA. Target corp (USA) only has stores in the US and Canada. The store in Australia has the same name and a similar logo, but that is it. There should be some sort of requirement for fact checking on the articles that are published.

380th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Your article on Gabrielle Union.

Gabrielle Union is not a native of California. She was born and raised in Omaha, NE. Please correct your article.

476th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. your sites keep telling me to upgrade my adobe flash player which I have the latest.

correct the problem that tells everyone to get the new adobe flash when they already have it.

90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi OMG Readers,

Thanks for your feedback.
    Please check if you are experiencing this issue with IE 11.
    Our Engineering team is currently working on this issue. I appreciate your patience as we work on resolving this issue, and apologize once again for any inconvenience.

Regards,
    Yahoo Product Support

17. 65th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I would like to know that the sound popups can be stopped, they are by far the last problem with the internet.

I will stop using any site that continues to use these unwanted advertising movies.

380th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 253rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

US Celebrity GS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base