US Celebrity GS

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 312th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 494th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 312th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 494th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Don't show the winner of Miss USA while it is still airing on the West Coast.

Don't show the winner of Miss USA while it is still airing on the West Coast.

447th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Delete the "Stars Celebrate Memorial Day" photo feature, It's VERY thoughtless !

think Yahoo needs to eliminate their " Stars Celebrating Memorial Day" photo feature. Its a slap in the face of all fallen veterans and their family members that think Memorial Day is a day the country is thinking of our Hero's that died while volunteering to serve in our country's military. This is not a day to "celebrate" let alone show photos of celebrities & some so called one's nobody's heard of write stupid comments with their photos. Like January Jone's lame comment "Happy Memorial Day wknd USA" does that sound like she actually knows what Memorial Day is, seriously?…

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. How do I report this as Spam or Abusive? There is no link? Is'nt Spam something on the internet that you dont want to see, but gets thrown i

How do I report this as Spam or Abusive? There is no link? Is'nt Spam something on the internet that you dont want to see, but gets thrown in your face day after day? Is'nt abuse something you ask someone to stop, but they continue to do it anyway? Who gets the hint? Yahoo doesnt get it. No More Kardashian junk please.

312th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback. Can you please let me know where you saw spams/abuse that you want to report at, eg, comment section?

Thanks,
    Yahoo product support

9. Better editing

Just edit a bit better.. In the story lead you mention Bieber and Adrianna Lima, and then the story says Alessandra Ambrosio? Then you reference Adrianna Lima again.. pick one VS model and stick with it for gossips sake. Lol

494th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. when video is chosen do it in my language instead of one i do not know

do the proper language for video that is chosen. why it is changed to a language I do not understand I do not know. plus I do not know how to change back to English. just another sign that your employees do not stand for understanding how to do what they are hired to do properly. yahoo is a joke that I do not enjoy.

281st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Chris Evans Article Typo

Your Chris Evans pursues Sandra Bullock is wrong. The article then goes on to say that Chris Pine pursues her. Those are two different people.

494th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please do not auto start Ads

As I'm NOT watching your videos because of the Ads and I'm distrated by the Ads interfering with my reading.

65th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 111th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 312th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Change up the ads we are FORCED to watch..I am tired of the same ad over n over n over n over n over n over n over

change up the ads..if i hear the MUSC ad one more time...guys it just gets old to hear/see the same ad 20+ times a day.I would hate to start getting my daily news elsewhere,but this might push me there as i am starting to avoid yahoo news stories just because i am sooooooo sick of the ONE ad over n over n over n over n over.......

254th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Your article on Beyonce quotes her age as 44, when she is in fact 34. Maybe you guys need a proof reader/editor!

Make sure your article are grammatically correct, factually correct, and proof read b4 you post them on the internet!

385th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Put the Ads at the end!

Ads at the end would be my choice to watch and not foisted upon me!

111th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make sure you are featuring celebrities at events like Traci Kochendorfer

many times you miss the other celebrities features at the events
    while other sites do this. As some say here people want new and fresh said of the same old ones you post.

385th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

US Celebrity GS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base