Hi, please let us know how we can improve Weather further.

Even though I change my location frequently on my Yahoo Home Page it never remains at what I set it at.

When I change my weather location, I expect it to stay that way

33rd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Sue Leite commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I live on Cape Cod, in Centerville, MA. The weather has always shown my town as Centerville but now it keeps showing Grafton, MA which isn't even on Cape Cod! Has anyone at Yahoo addressed all these complaints of will I have to just change my home page to one that gives correct information?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With all the technology, Yahoo can't do something as simple as have my weather forecasts correspond with the city I live in. Yahoo has a few good services, but the bad ones out weigh the good. Time to switch to Google........

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

what web page will let me live in spokane wa and not another city, i guess switch to google

• Ron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having the same problem. I used to live in Manchester NJ but moved to Toms River NJ over 2 years ago and I can't permanently change the default to Toms River. Now it shows both and I only on the one.

• Lynne Olivieri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I live in Escalon, CA USA, I have always lived here, and I will always live here. No matter HOW MANY TIMES I change it, my forecast never comes up Escalon - I keep getting Lodi, CA ! I want Escalon! Leave my damned setting alone! I hate this weather service!

• LINDA MERVAR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

same problem I keep getting Sunnyvale and countries in the middle east so sick of trying to fix this

Feedback and Knowledge Base