Hi, please let us know how we can improve Weather further.

Even though I change my location frequently on my Yahoo Home Page it never remains at what I set it at.

When I change my weather location, I expect it to stay that way

35th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With all the technology, Yahoo can't do something as simple as have my weather forecasts correspond with the city I live in. Yahoo has a few good services, but the bad ones out weigh the good. Time to switch to Google........

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

what web page will let me live in spokane wa and not another city, i guess switch to google

• RonRon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having the same problem. I used to live in Manchester NJ but moved to Toms River NJ over 2 years ago and I can't permanently change the default to Toms River. Now it shows both and I only on the one.

• Lynne OlivieriLynne Olivieri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I live in Escalon, CA USA, I have always lived here, and I will always live here. No matter HOW MANY TIMES I change it, my forecast never comes up Escalon - I keep getting Lodi, CA ! I want Escalon! Leave my damned setting alone! I hate this weather service!

• LINDA MERVARLINDA MERVAR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

same problem I keep getting Sunnyvale and countries in the middle east so sick of trying to fix this

Feedback and Knowledge Base