Hi, please let us know how we can improve Weather further.

Allow me to change my location and leave it there

had location to my hometown and you changed it and now when I go to weather page its not my hometown will you please stop messing with our weather channel,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

31st ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
DonnieleeDonnielee shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

27 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Aileen s. KraditorAileen s. Kraditor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The complaints about wrong locations go all the way back to March. That proves that you either don't care or are incompetent. Great advertising for Yahoo.

• William FreemanWilliam Freeman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How disgusting...every person with a yahoo account can't see the weather in their hometown. ME INCLUDED!!!! I live in Mico, Texas and my weather is for Maryland!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job Yahoo!!

• Claudia MacLeodClaudia MacLeod commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Me, too, re: location. For the past several weeks I try to change my location to Kailua, HI and it keeps going back to Herndon, VA which is over 4,000 miles away. What the ****? Please change it back to my original in Kailua. I need the weather in Kailua not the East Coast. If we can change it, tell us how so it will remain permanent. And why is this happening? It just doesn't make sense.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i see a lot of comments but no resolutions i'm in ny but the weather keeps coming up ohio or Kansas no place to change it any ideas

• terryterry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Anonymous commented · May 24, 2017 20:40 · Flag as inappropriate

I to have the wrong location, please make us able to change our cities!

I to have the wrong location, never heard of this city, please make us able to change our cities!

you guys change my location to okla. city every time I change it to wills point tx. 75169 can I solve this or do I need to remove this app.?????

I LIVE IN TITUSVILLE,FLORIDA PLEASE CHANGE MY LOCATION TO THIS
    CITY NOT DELAND FLORIDA

• DianaDiana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do not live in Riverhead. I change my weather to Miami but home page keeps going back to Riverhead. Argggh!
    Can you help me make change that works?

Changed permissions to allow weather location to be loaded with my.yahoo.com. Still comes up with state (Alabama) and I have to manually enter city zip. Does not, repaeat does not stay on a permanent basis. Sometimes initially loads as Compton, CA. Same problem on both PC and Mac running Firefox. FIX this problem please.

• marymary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

what is going to happen when I move to Arizona, will you have my weather hometown in Alaska? I currently live in Westlake, oh and you have me placed in Wickliffe, oh. please leave it be.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base