Hi, please let us know how we can improve Weather further.

My weather page is showing NO information and shows "Invalid Date".

My weather page is showing NO information and says "Invalid Date".

45th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My page starts out blank but I hit my city and today it only showed the temp. No other details.

• isabel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

getting invalid date. this web page sucks since it changed from att to yahoo. need to get your act together. terrible service

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not only is the Weather page broken - but this entire forum system has no mechanism for the Yahoo site managers to post answers or provide suggestions. "Why is Weather broken?" ...silence...

• Lady WolfSpirit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

same here. I use the weather page a lot, then all of a sudden, today it keeps giving me the invalid date and shows no weather info...

• James Buchanan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"INVALID DATE" INCORRECT CITIES, USELESS "DETECT LOCATION", INCORRECT CITIES RANDOMLY DISPLAYED, NO WAY TO RANK CITY CHOICES ON HOME PAGE DISPLAY, AND WHY IS "TEXAS" SHOWING UP WHEN I HAVE NEVER USED IT? FIX THESE ISSUES, FOR HEAVENS SAKE! YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS!

• Robert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The weather you show for Québec, Canada is all wrong.
    Right now ( Easter Sunday) at 9.35am the outdoor temp. is +6*C.

• Rose Marie Theel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have had this page(weather) as my home page for over a year, but a few days ago I got blank. My weather page is showing NO information and says "Invalid Date" I don't know what happened. Nothing seems to work to get it back to the way it was. Every time I click on to the "Weather Channel" page it goes back to the blank page.

• Betty Cone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why doesn't my weather page show anything now? There is no info of the weather at all. Please advise! I want to be able to check the weather in my location.

Feedback and Knowledge Base