Hi, please let us know how we can improve Weather further.

Impossible to Add/Remove Weather Locations. Website Error

Hello, It is Now Impossible to Add/Remove Weather Locations. When clicking on "Manage Locations", I am directed to an Account Management page completely unrelated to the weather. It needs to be fixed.

2nd ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • James Dennis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo management this is just a another great example of "If it's not broke - don't fix it"! The weather app was working just fine - allowing us to add and delete our own cities, etc. Now it's almost useless. I'm looking to find a different website now that yours has dropped one of the most useful features.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No more locations except my location - all of mine have also disappeared and no way to get them back.

• Ron Browall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had 5 different cities for the weather where my kids live and they all disappeared This is a feature that was one of the best even though my location is determined by the IP address not my physical location by my ZIP code

• Don commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the weather is nuts, I can get weather from around the world, but my locations had hid somewhere.. it says click on star, that don't work, the weather is not working, it has for many years, I didn't do anything Yahoo did, FIX IT YAHOO

I've been having the identical problem for the past three days. All my additional weather locations, which had been working just fine for years, suddenly disappeared, and my several attempts to restore them have failed.

Yet again OAF has screwed up something that Yahoo users choose to use in order to sell us ****?!? When does it end!

This needs to be fixed so we can decide which locations we see. It keeps showing an old location as one option and no way to delete it!

All I get is "Preferences", no longer able to add locations to track weather.

I want to put Saint Louis, Missouri in the weather forecast. I cannot stand seeing some other city there. Is there any way to stop the other city from popping up?

Feedback and Knowledge Base