Hi, please let us know how we can improve Weather further.

your new weather thing sucks i dont have the hourly forecast on it change it back

your new weather page sucks, where is my hourly forecast? either change it back to the original or i will boycott this page and i will look else where for my weather like a news page. STOP changing this page.

20th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    jbjb shared a merged idea: Frustrated because you removed hourly forecast. Finally found it ... almost hidden. Visibility Improvement Requested!  ·   · 

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What I am looking for is the hourly forecast. Timely weather is what is needed most.

• EdEd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Linking your hourly forecast to weather.com is pretty lame... We don't want to be redirected to another website. Import the data like you do in the iPad. You must already have the data if I see it on the iPad. Why does the web version have to suck so bad?

• EdEd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The hourly forecast needs to be easier to find. I would suggest putting it inside the 5-day Forecast box so for users that want a more granular look at today, they can.

• mikemike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make the hourly more prominent and hide some the garbage. Its way to cluttered. The font on the hourly page is so big its actually hard to read.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new design is great!
        But the hourly forecast is a MUST HAVE!!!
        In the app of Yahoo! Weather it's also there.

Feedback and Knowledge Base