Hi, please let us know how we can improve Weather further.

I have added cities to the weather page but they do not show up when I go to weather. When I try to edit it has the remove option which work

I have added cities to the weather page but they do not show up when I go to weather. When I try to edit it has the remove option which works. When I add new cities it says, they are there but when I go to weather, on the left side of my screen it says MY LOCATIONS and under that it says EDIT. This was working before the upgrade. Rob Yoder.

25th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • louise turnerlouise turner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the weather report is very important to me as we do a LOT OF TRAVELING to other states I would like to have my favorite ones listed on my weather page . and they are putting to many adds on my weather page and making my weather report to small It seems like a lot of my options that I used to make my page wider to cover my page don't work for me. I don't have my EDIT key. LOUISE TURNER.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How can Yahoo consistently ***** up things in the guise of improvement. First it was Mail. Now, Weather. These types of problems should never be seen by end users. It's not past the beta stage yet it's out here for us to struggle through.

• SunsetloverSunsetlover commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, it's still happening. Basically, the locations under "My Locations" are correct (and can add and remove) BUT NOT ALL locations show up under Yahoo Weather on the left hand side. Out of 13 locations I have, only 8 show up on Yahoo Weather.
        Note: all do show up on the My Yahoo page.

• CottonCotton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I travel for a living. I like to know what the weather will be where I am, as well as where I am going (Which is in one of my "saved" locations and is not available)

• Margaret TorgersonMargaret Torgerson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is no where to add other locations because when you add then hit apply, they all get removed instead of saved. No where is there a save button.

• BTinNYBTinNY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I add cities to Yahoo weather; they get listed, I click APPLY; they don't show up when I open My Yahoo. What's the solution??

• atheniusathenius commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What Rob Yoder writes is absolutely true. Why can't yahoo fix the weather page?

• areohwhyareohwhy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hey people this is a TYPICALl yahoo problem they dont test, we do. how many other problems have you had with yahoo or still have???? it will get fixed who knows when.

• Paul VermaPaul Verma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

From the home page, click on: "Go to Yahoo Weather." The saved locations (cities) don't show up. Instead, there's an empty black box (about 1-1/4" by 1") where the saved locations used to be. No edit function. This stinks! (By the way, I use Firefox.)

• KarlKarl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I agree (Slightly more politely) than the other commuters, U liked being able to see the current weather in an assortment of locations. No, I don't want to click for an app or a feature, just show me the forecast for my default location and current weather at other locations.. WHEN I IOPEN THE WEATHER PAGE. .

There are only 4 locations in my My Locations and no way to access my other favorite locations. Wow, this is true incompetence.

Taking far too long to fix this obvious problem. Saved locations are not accessible.

• xanaduxanadu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo, you IDIOTS!! My saved locations are unusable!!!! Check these things before you dump a bunch of cheesy graphics and call it "new and improved"!!!!!! New and WORTHLESS.

you ******* idiots, you didn't test this basic function??? My locations does not ******* work!!

How the **** do you see a favorite location other than the primary one? I too go to the deit page and it just seems to only let you remove from your list

• Bob WBob W commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same problem, I'm thinking of switching to a different home page. Bob W

Same issue...don't see "my locations" - see them in edit, but can't put on main weather page

Feedback and Knowledge Base