Hi, please let us know how we can improve Weather further.

Favorite locations have been added, but don't show on up on the opening weather page, please fis

20th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I show Roseville, Ca. as my favorite location but my page keeps showing Sunnyvale, Ca.
        Can you chage it to Roseville, Ca.

• WarrenWarren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not sure what's going on, a few days after this post my locations came back and was able to edit and reset. Now here we are 7 weeks later lost all settings and unable to apply locations. The same thing as before! Is this a common accurence? It is very frustrating to follow directions and it doesn't work.

• SheilaSheila commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't even get it to pull up my favorite locations. One being the town I live in. It shows me a town 304.44 miles away. I don't care what their weather is 304.44 miles away, I want to know what my weather is where I am at.

• keith rickermankeith rickerman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree with the above. Seems every time you change the site format my favorites do not show up. Nor can I access them. Please return to the previous format and stop tracking IP addresses.

this is not working and it is showing my location to be Oregon when I am in Millersville Maryland

All my weather locations show in edit locations,but not on weather home page. I followed instructions in help, but they didn't show up on home page.

Feedback and Knowledge Base