US Weather

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Weather further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. windspeed

The windspeed for Albany, OR is being reported in kph, but being reported as being in mph. Right now the api is reporting the windspeed as 11mph, but the yahoo weather page is reporting it as 7mph. 7 mph would convert to 11 kph. I don't know if it is only my location or not.

49th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 65th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why am I seeing weather for another town and why don't I see the $ value in my funds portfolio anymore

Why am I seeing weather for another town and why don't I see the $ value in my funds portfolio anymore

49th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Misleading Temperatures in Fairfax, VA: (wrong) Hi/Lo: 71/53; but in Today - a high of 55 and 57 in Hourly.

Summary of Hi/Lo Temperatures should be programmed in sync with detailed Hi/Lo shown in Today and Hourly - a simple error to correct.

65th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The time is wrong on all of my saved locations.

The times are wrong on all of my saved locations. Time showing is 1 hour later than the actual time is.

65th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Why does this site continue to show a different city than the one I live in even when I change it back

I don't know why the city I live in and have added to my site keeps changing. What's wrong??

65th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. You have your days wrong!!! Today is Sunday but you show it as Monday with the correct for Sunday. How stupid!

You have your days wrong!!!! How hard is it to put the right days for the weather. You have Sundays weather but show it as Monday. Doesn't anybody there check the website during the day?? How stupid.

65th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

US Weather

Feedback and Knowledge Base