US Movies GS

Hi Yahoo Movies Lover,

If you are not able to change the location for finding showtimes, please try below steps:

1. Click on Showtimes on the left rail (pointed out with red arrow), or visit http://movies.yahoo.com/showtimes/
2. Click on the teardrop icon (pointed out with red arrow)

3. Type your location in the textbox

If you are still having difficulty in finding your local showtimes, please post another feedback here.
Thanks you for the support to Yahoo Movies!

Thanks,
Product Support

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 214th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Yahoo Movies 'coming soon' has not been updated in months (still showing 'Top Five') & 'opening next week' no longer exists.

Yahoo Movies 'coming soon' has not been updated in months (still showing 'Top Five') & the 'opening next week' section no longer exists. I can no longer refer to Yahoo Movies for the movies coming out each week as it is obsolete & useless. Please update your web site!

236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add http://www.studentfilmsonline.com in the entertainment section for movies.

Watch Free Movies - studentfilmsonline for Filmmakers and viewers.

113th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. http://awards.yahoo.com/post/108194476952/dressing-the-darkness-oscar-nominee-colleen

In this article, the author says that Sleepy Hollow was from 1991, and it's not, Sleepy Hollow was from 1999!! Please make the correction!!

236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. https://www.yahoo.com/movies/see-all-the-golden-globe-c1420479239212/photo-the-normal-heart-photo-1420479232010.html

How about you do something about your idiot photos that skip every other one on various components of your website? You click the next button and the next photo appears and disappears within one second.

236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. PUT THE MOVIE PAGE BACK THE WAY IT WAS!!!

some VP with nothing tp do dmust have "improved" the site so that it is useless.
    Yahoo Movies USED to give a list of (a) future files (b) release dates, and (c) overview of subject.

If I wanted to know about a new film - I can't find it on yahoo films (so useless), and will look on other sites- it's a big internet.

236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 133rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. see the pic of zareen khan.... coz in there thread of arpita wedding you have tagged her as sunny leone....change it before she claims..

see the pic of zareen khan.... coz in there thread of arpita wedding you have tagged her as sunny leone....change it before she claims..

236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I was just going through the today's Arpita Khan's clebrity list attended reception .. I have noticed few mistakes

1. Zarine Khan picture was captioned as Sunny Leone at the Receiption :P

2. Suniel Shetty and his iwfe (Spelled wrong for Wife) :P

236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. We are now Open!

Hello Sir / Madam
    Kindly help us spread the word that we are back up and running Since Friday the Oct 10th 2014
    Lot of PressWebsites still states Danbarry Dollar Savers – Cincinnati Mills is Closed But the Truth is… that location is Actually Open!
    We wish everyone Knows that “The Screens at Cincinnati Mall” Cincinnati OH (Formerly Danbarry Dollar Savers – Cincinnati Mills) is Now Open! Fixing all the known problems Getting Cleaner and Better! Concessions Prices are more reasonable than before also Planning to be digital soon one by one…
    Kindly Update

The Screens at Cincinnati Mall
    (Formerly…

133rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. movie ratings by users and critics

I would like to see movie ratings by users and critics. How is that done in the new format?

98th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. The Yahoo! Movies slideshow is always skipping two frames everytime I click it. This only seems to be a problem for the movies slidedshow.

The Yahoo! Movies slideshow is always skipping two frames everytime I click it. This only seems to be a problem for the movies slidedshow.

214th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Regarding MIT and Blackhat (Wook Kim's review), MIT does have an Aikido club and a top pistol team.

Wook Kim's review of Blackhat says that "... lets him show off some impressive skills in both hand-to-hand and armed combat (which he probably didn’t pick up at MIT)" ... actually MIT does have a very good Aikido dojo with many black belts (of which one of my friends will be doing his in a couple of years) and a very good pistol team.

http://pistol.mit.edu/awards/

236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I have some airport pics of the celebrities while i met them during my travel to india and london,how can i send them to you for publishing?

I have some airport pics of the celebrities while i met them during my travel to india and london,how can i send them to you for publishing?

236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Fix your site, please

I've watched the Disney trailer four times. It's freezing at the end and I cannot watch ANY of the trailers listed to the right. This is the one and only time I've been on this site, but think I will find my movie trailers elsewhere from now on. Is someone not monitoring this site?

133rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I have typed in my locaction as well as used the "detect my location" feature. my Regal Hacienda theater in Dublin CAstill does not appear,.

I have typed in my location as well as used the "detect my location" feature. my Regal Hacienda theater in Dublin CA still does not appear,

236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

US Movies GS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base