US Movies GS

Hi Yahoo Movies Lover,

If you are not able to change the location for finding showtimes, please try below steps:

1. Click on Showtimes on the left rail (pointed out with red arrow), or visit http://movies.yahoo.com/showtimes/
2. Click on the teardrop icon (pointed out with red arrow)

3. Type your location in the textbox

If you are still having difficulty in finding your local showtimes, please post another feedback here.
Thanks you for the support to Yahoo Movies!

Thanks,
Product Support

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 236th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Completely useless site! Not consistent, links dont work and you don't ever find out what is at your local theater...finding another site.!

Put it back to the way it was! Why would you take a system that works perfectly and ***** it up so that it doesn't do the simplest things??? F'd up big time!!!! Is anybody working there that knows what they are doing?

236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I hate your new my yahoo page...too time consuming. Does not retain location at all and it is a terrible cluttered format. Horrible !!

Stay much closer to the original format. This new one is awful, cluttered and disorgainized and does not retain my correct location. I want to go directly to my theater and find all the movies and times on one page. This is way too time consuming...need to find another custom homepage..

133rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 133rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Quit screwing with the format!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have made it more difficult, time consuming, and frustrating!

Quit screwing with the format!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have made it more difficult, time consuming, and frustrating!

Going to search for another movie site.

236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Cannot type in my location...the ad on the right blocks the typing area!!!!!

Cannot type in my location...the ad on the right blocks the typing area.

133rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. movie site sucks!!!!!

detect box will not detect

236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please allow us to set location. My San Diego zip code is NOT the same as downtown San Diego. I border Nat

Please put back the ability to set our location. Clicking on the teardrop is not working. Just because I have a San Diego zip code does NOT mean I live in downtown San Diego. I set my Yahoo Weather settings to Bonita, CA. PLEASE FIX THIS. It's obvious from what I've seen you've irritated a lot of people with this current version.

236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 133rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. hi I do not have the red arrow

I'm trying to get my movies

236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Your movies list sucks

your movie list used to show all the movie theatre in one chosen area. Now it is showing only one. One cannot even change. You are getting worst and worst.

133rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 133rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Can't find my town, let alone my threaters. Wanted a movie time to go to a movie. Ending up going to fandango. Very disappointed.

Figure out how to make it work. Unable to find local theaters or showtimes. Will not be coming back to yahoo movies.
    Your old web sit worked much better and was much more user friendly.

88th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I just want to see my favorite theaters and show times for each movie on my home page, i don't want to have to click and go through hoops

This new movie format is terrible. I can't see what movies are playing at my favorite theater. I keeps defaulting to california, and when I change the location and select my theater it never saves it. And when I select the theater it won't display movies or showtimes, when I follow the instructions.

Just put the favorite theaters and showtimes for the favorite theaters on myyahoo, like it was before. The movie info is not useful if I don't know the showtimes of the theaters and where to see it at. Please fix this. This has been a grave inconvenience.

12th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Comming soon site should not point to showtimes

I wanted to see more on the description of a movie from the coming soon part of the site. So I clicked it and it takes me to a page that wants to show me showtimes. Mind you, the movie is weeks away from being releases (or even just a week), so there are never any showtimes available. Why can't it just take me to a more detailed description of the movie?

236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I **really** hate the redesign of Yahoo! Movies.

The new Yahoo! Movies redesign sucks! YM used to be a convenient place to go check movies playing at local theaters, get a quick synopsis of a flick, and see what the critics are saying about the films. Now the only reviews you see are other user reviews, which are rarely concise, accurate, or intelligent. You have to click dozens of times to review all the movies. The new design simply sucks.

So long Yahoo! Movies...

63rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

US Movies GS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base