US Movies GS

Hi Yahoo Movies Lover,

If you are not able to change the location for finding showtimes, please try below steps:

1. Click on Showtimes on the left rail (pointed out with red arrow), or visit http://movies.yahoo.com/showtimes/
2. Click on the teardrop icon (pointed out with red arrow)

3. Type your location in the textbox

If you are still having difficulty in finding your local showtimes, please post another feedback here.
Thanks you for the support to Yahoo Movies!

Thanks,
Product Support

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. It's hard to tell what movies are coming out because it's been blindsided by all the color changes.

Or at lest tune it down some. It's hard to tell what movies are coming out because it's been blindsided by all the color changes. It may be targeted for a younger group, but they are not the only ones looking at the site.
    This is my opinion and I understand your rights to do make changes when you want to up-grade; nevertheless some of your changes have made me very upset with Yahoo!

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  43 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. There is a reason why everything is black text on white, it works.

There is a reason why everything is black text on white, it works. You only use the opposite in dark rooms, like the movies. And now with touch screens, the reflection is even greater. I couldn't read a thing.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I just want to be able to see movie theaters and times on a single tab with one click - like I used to be able to. New format not useful.

I want a tab on which I can click and immediately see a list of all of the theaters I have selected, the movies playing there and the times.

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Want the dvd section.

You are doing all in your power to ruin every thing with your changing all that people like to a complete wast of time and the resulting frustration it causes. no one likes the constant change. want the easy to use old movie search and the dvd section.

4th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Go Back, This is not good! Want DVD launch schedule back

Your new movie section is a huge let down. It ran wonderfully before. I used it to watch all my trailers, new, old, dvd.

No matter what movie I wanted it was easy to find and it was nice to see movies I did not even know of yet. I don't even see a place to tell me about upcoming or new DVD releases.

Nothing wrong with the previous version please go back to it or I will be trying to find a new place to see all my trailers.

5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. How do I show my favorite theaters (previously in my yahoo)? I also would like the mouse over synopsis and really miss the star ratings.

How do I show my favorite theaters (previously in my yahoo)? I also would like the mouse over synopsis and really miss the star ratings.

6th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Well it seems you've finally achieved uselessness... all the glitz but I can't get listing for my local theaters. I couldn't find how to do

some interface to input zip code and find local lisitngs... web sites are just becoming too tricky and cute and the purpose becomes obscured. Think "Google" home page.

7th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 8th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. This new theme of Yahoo Movies is really messed up

Please please please!!!! Change it back. First of all, for both mobile website and normal website, when you go on the website, you have to go select a different page to go to showtimes. Originally you were able to just type in your zip code/city on the main page and it would direct you right there. Second of all, I enter my zip code, and the one major theater in our city wont even show on the website. It starts showing other theaters in different cities. like really? The times are wrong too! I am looking for the movie "Getaway"…

9th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Movies lover,

Thanks for your feedback for our new design site!

For further improve the service to you, I would like to ask for your further support.
    Please kindly post your local zip code back here, then we will proceed to check for this issue .
    http://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/207815-us-movies-gs/suggestions/4366082-this-new-theme-of-yahoo-movies-is-really-messed-up

Thanks again for your kindly help.

Sincerely,
    Yahoo Product Support

10. let my location remain

Let my location be determined by me and let it stay there. Every time I come back to the showtimes page, Yahoo has changed my location.

10th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Bring the old yahoo movie site.

I was happy how yahoo movie site looks before, easy to navigate and easy for my eyes. Suddenly you brought the new changes and everything looks terrible.

I want the old site back.

11th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 12th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I just want to see my favorite theaters and show times for each movie on my home page, i don't want to have to click and go through hoops

This new movie format is terrible. I can't see what movies are playing at my favorite theater. I keeps defaulting to california, and when I change the location and select my theater it never saves it. And when I select the theater it won't display movies or showtimes, when I follow the instructions.

Just put the favorite theaters and showtimes for the favorite theaters on myyahoo, like it was before. The movie info is not useful if I don't know the showtimes of the theaters and where to see it at. Please fix this. This has been a grave inconvenience.

12th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Where did the "new on DVD/bluray" section/tab disappear?

Every Tuesday is the release of new DVDs and bluray discs and there was a sub-tab under 'movies' where you click to specifically see only those. Well it doesn't exist anymore. I cannot figure out why.

12th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. What happened recently to favorite theaters?

Favorite theaters were back for a few weeks but now they're gone again. When I now click on the "Favorite Theaters" tab, it tells me that I have none set up and gives me instructions for how to set them up. However, I set them up a few weeks ago and when I go to the "Theaters" tab some of my local theaters have the check mark that indicates a favorite next to them (they are the theaters that I set up) and others have the plus indicating (correctly) that they are not favorites. I have tried unchecking and rechecking…

15th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jocelyn,

Thanks for your feedback on Yahoo Movies.
    About the issue you reported, can you please change location and check again if you are able to find your Favorite theaters?
    For example: I set AMC Mercado 20 (located in Sunnyvale, CA) as my Favorite theater. When my location is changed to Sunnyvale, I can see AMC Mercado 20 at the top of showtime search result.

Please kindly let me know if you still can’t find your Favorite theaters and post back here:
    https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/207815-us-movies-gs/suggestions/5198327

Thanks for your support on Yahoo Movies.

Regards,
    Yahoo Product Support

16. 16th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Go back to the old format!

- this is ridiculous - you can't make any money because of poor customer focus. List "all" movies by theater/zip. Also, get rid of the distracting background.

17th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Why not have the home page actually features MOVIES instead of celebrity news and ads?

This site is terribly cluttered with popups and junk. Why not have the home page actually features MOVIES instead of celebrity news and ads? A reader has to go through one link after another to find actual trailers. And you have to dodge so many popups so you don't accidentally click on them. Every time Yahoo "improves" a site, it becomes worse -- more cluttered, harder to find stuff.

18th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 19th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. You need to return to the former format, without the hideous new background. As an aging

You need to return to the former format, without the hideous new background. As an "older" guy, the background images make it hard to ferret out info from background. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, is some sage advice.

On your IPAD mobile app, I am unable to get it to save my location, for whatever reason, so I am now stuck in Mill Valley, CA(a fate worse than death I might add) since it will not change my location? Like I really care about what movies are playing in Mill Valley. I try to make Southport, NC my…

19th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?

US Movies GS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base