US Movies GS

Hi Yahoo Movies Lover,

If you are not able to change the location for finding showtimes, please try below steps:

1. Click on Showtimes on the left rail (pointed out with red arrow), or visit http://movies.yahoo.com/showtimes/
2. Click on the teardrop icon (pointed out with red arrow)

3. Type your location in the textbox

If you are still having difficulty in finding your local showtimes, please post another feedback here.
Thanks you for the support to Yahoo Movies!

Thanks,
Product Support

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Wow. The new showtimes pages is really broke. Can't even get my local theaters.

Wow. The new showtimes pages is really broke. Can't even get my local theaters. It shows my location as Harker Heights,TX, but is pulling up a theater from somewhere in Kansas.

23rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. You need to return to the former format, without the hideous new background. As an aging

You need to return to the former format, without the hideous new background. As an "older" guy, the background images make it hard to ferret out info from background. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, is some sage advice.

On your IPAD mobile app, I am unable to get it to save my location, for whatever reason, so I am now stuck in Mill Valley, CA(a fate worse than death I might add) since it will not change my location? Like I really care about what movies are playing in Mill Valley. I try to make Southport, NC my…

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. You need to change the background to a solid color, the transparent background makes it hard to read at times.

You need to change the background to a solid color, the transparent background makes it hard to read at times.

35th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Local Theatres Do Not Display - Select Location Doesn't Work

This is still not working. Detect my location doesn't work. When I type and select my zip code, it doesn't change the theatres displayed. I'm looking for "Slidell Grand" to show up with zipcode 70458.

25th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 22nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 29th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I can't tell you how bad the new Yahoo site is. I can never get theatres near my house. Do you try this out with Safari????

Please try using this with Safari and zip 85258. It stinks. I can't get my local theatres, the back button once I view a movie kills everything. It just is non-functional. Please bring back the old version or at least let us use a "Classic" mode. This new site really stinks.

29th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. how about defaulting the movies to my home zip code and allow for changing it if I am elsewhere.

You have taken something that worked very well and made your movie site a horrible, frustrating experience. Even when I am logged in, you ask for my zip code. What's up with that? You have my profile, know where I live -- how about defaulting the movies to my home zip code and allow for changing it if I am elsewhere. I could go on, but I would just be echoing the posts below!!!

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 32nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please bring back the hover over with quick movie details.

Used to be able to quickly hover for some brief details and then could click for more if needed. That by far was your most convenient feature as I rarely know what's out when I get the urge to go movie watching. If that was removed for accessibility reasons, then placing a short description below each movie listing spot, or making that pop-up clickable with a hidden message to let unsighted users know would be awesome. Just a movie name gives me no clue what something is and I don't want to spend a lot of time clicking names and…

24th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Hi, whoever "fixed" the movies page, please fire them and FIX IT.

Hi, whoever "fixed" the movies page, please fire them and FIX IT.

25th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 32nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 35th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. This new format is not working. It no longer shows most of my theaters, including one that is one mile from my house. It is way too busy.

This new format is not working. It no longer shows most of my theaters, including one that is one mile from my house. It is way too busy.

29th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. yes, since yahoo fancied up the movie window, it never works right, for example I put in Auburn, Ca numerous times, says it cant find it,

Go back to the old format, sometimes more isnt better, lots of eye appeal but to complex and obviously cant work properly, can never pull up theater I ask for using zip or spelling out city, use to do it fine, since change I have to go to other sites to get info, sorry Yahoo, really not working

45th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. CANNOT FIND MY MOVIES. !!!! i cannot stand the new yahoo format. I am actually looking for another source! THE NEW SITE IS TERRIBLE!!!

CANNOT FIND MY MOVIES. !!!! i cannot stand the new yahoo format. I am actually looking for another source! THE NEW SITE IS TERRIBLE!!!

41st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Movies Lover,

Thanks for your reporting.
    Can you please check below for the issue you have, and we will proceed to investigate accordingly:

1. Default location is wrong
    2. Unable/Can’t find where to change location
    3. The showtime list for your location is wrong
    4. Cant find local theater

Thanks!

Regards,
    Yahoo Product Support

18. If it ain't broke, don't "fix" it! Horrible new movie interface! I hate hate hate it!!!!!!!

WTF? This new interface makes it hard to see anything, read anything or find anything. It defaults to a Texas movie theater even though I am in CA. Just like their Mail interface, Yahoo has taken something good and F#@%ed it up.

32nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 35th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

US Movies GS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base