US Movies GS

Hi Yahoo Movies Lover,

If you are not able to change the location for finding showtimes, please try below steps:

1. Click on Showtimes on the left rail (pointed out with red arrow), or visit http://movies.yahoo.com/showtimes/
2. Click on the teardrop icon (pointed out with red arrow)

3. Type your location in the textbox

If you are still having difficulty in finding your local showtimes, please post another feedback here.
Thanks you for the support to Yahoo Movies!

Thanks,
Product Support

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Please list the movies showing at the Rialto, Old Mill Playhouse and the Barnstorm. These are in The Villages, FL 32162.

When I put in my location as The Villages, FL 32162, the system gives me info about movies in Leesburg, Ocala, etc. I want to see what is on at the Rialto, Old Mill Playhouse, and the Barnstorm Theater. Those are the local theaters within 5 miles of where I live. I don't want to drive 30 mile. Can you help me with this problem? Thanks

236th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Jo,

Thanks for your feedback to Yahoo Movies.

About the changing location for your local showtime, please kindly find the pin icon (right next to “Showtime Near…” in Showtime section) and click on it, and you will see the textfield just like we had before.

Again, we are appreciate for your suggestion and supporting to help us improving the service. If you have any other question, just leave a feedback and let us know.

Best Regards,
    Yahoo Product Support

1 2 18 19 20 22 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

US Movies GS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base