US Movies GS

Hi Yahoo Movies Lover,

If you are not able to change the location for finding showtimes, please try below steps:

1. Click on Showtimes on the left rail (pointed out with red arrow), or visit http://movies.yahoo.com/showtimes/
2. Click on the teardrop icon (pointed out with red arrow)

3. Type your location in the textbox

If you are still having difficulty in finding your local showtimes, please post another feedback here.
Thanks you for the support to Yahoo Movies!

Thanks,
Product Support

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. A-

A-hole at Yahoo: Immediately fire and *** **** the individuals that changed yahoo movies. There is no way to find out what is playing, what time it is playing and where - you ******** have messed up everything.

Fire everybody at yahoo that remotely had anayting to do with your Yahoo Movie Change.

YOUR ARE ALL IDIOTS -

133rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your feedbacks.
    To further solve your issues, can you please provide me more information?

Is that you can’t find where to find the showtime search feature, or you can’t find your most visited theater in showtime search feature? In addition, please provide me your zip code if you can’t find your most visited theater.

Please post back the information here:
    http://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/207815/suggestions/4454941

Thanks again for your support to Yahoo Movies.

Regards,
    Yahoo Product Support

2. 113th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. new movies.yahoo.com pages == slow on desktop, **unreadable** on iPhone, iPad, and nexus 7 devices.

new movies.yahoo.com pages == slow on desktop, **unreadable** on iPhone, iPad, and nexus 7 devices.

i'm use to viewing trailers and upcoming movies at lease once a week - after the new designs, i cant even find the trailers section.

FYI - i'm an web and mobile device developer. Responsive design on movies.yahoo.com now is just horrible.

Does Yahoo even test their contents on multiple environments before live - production releases?

80th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I have to find a new website to view movies in my area cause yahoos new format is jacked up.

Go back to the old format. Can't find local theaters. I will check Google, bing, whatever.

133rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Yahoo...What are you doing????? Solid background Please or go back to old...

Yahoo...What are you doing????? The Movie/Sports Pages are a total mess. I still don't like the new format of the Yahoo News page but at least it has a solid color. The movies/sport pages weird picture background is totally distracting. Since you have made all of these changes I find myself only going to your pages a couple times a week instead of every day. I now almost solely using FOX for my news now. If you want good ideas go look at their page: http://www.foxnews.com/.

71st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ditto to the other recent posts. New format is ****** to scan and read and now the page thinks I live in L.A.

Ditto to the other recent posts. New format is ****** to read and the page thinks I am in L.A. and is giving me theater times for that area instead of Eugene, OR where I actually live. Does anybody test this stuff before launching?

63rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Jo,

Thanks for your feedback to Yahoo Movies.

About the changing location for your local showtime, please kindly find the pin icon (right next to “Showtime Near…” in Showtime section) and click on it, and you will see the textfield just like we had before.

Again, we are appreciate for your suggestion and supporting to help us improving the service. If you have any other question, just leave a feedback and let us know.

Best Regards,
    Yahoo Product Support

8. 236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The new format is HORRIBLE

You need to change back to the new format. Omit the links to articles, bring back the "search by location" box--put it in a place that is easy to find. Bring back the side view that gives the reader a quick view of the movies that have been recently released...This format is way too busy and hideous to read.

71st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. What is this?????

I am in NYC and tried to search for movies. Did not see a zip search (that had not been working anyway in the old format) and when I searched by "theater" it gave me a long list of theaters in CA. Is there an actual way to make this useful in any way? Am I missing something?

236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. back arrow should return to same place you came from

The problems with no "favorite list" have been discussed. I didn't see this issue listed, however. On the "Showtimes" page, I have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to find my favorite theater. If I have the temerity to click on the name of a movie to see what it is about, after I have read about it and click the back arrow, I get sent back to the top of the theaters list and have to scroll all the way to the bottom again. A back arrow should return you to the exact point…

181st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. different sort options

http://movies.yahoo.com/showtimes/ currently shows us movies sorted (in order of):

1 theatre, 2 title (with start times off to the right)

The top of http://movies.yahoo.com/showtimes/ should include a 3-position radio button that lets us sort between that and two other options:

1 start time, 2 title, 3 theatre
    1 title, 2 start time, 3 theatre

236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Distracting to look at and read Take away the background stuff

Change it back to the old way or at least give us an option to view it that way. I'm all for change but your new movie page is yucky.

45th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Your movie listings used to have a seperate page for dvd/blu-ray releases. This is how I would keep informed about new movies out on disc.

Your movie listings used to have a seperate page for dvd/blu-ray releases. This is how I would keep informed about new movies out on disc.

54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Get rid of the stupid background. You are ruining your own site.

Get rid of the stupid background. You are ruining your own site.

133rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. New ISN'T always Better

I know you want to keep up with the times and you're battling Google and Bing for the top spot as the greatest search engine ever but if you don't change back to the old format where people could actually WATCH the trailers and FIND what they are looking for you're not gonna keep many people around. Don't get me wrong it looks nice... you know after a few seconds but after searching the screen for twenty minutes trying to find the link you're looking for only for it NOT to work is not worth wasting my time on. Please…

133rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I've been too late now to go to movies because I can't fine the theaters in Movies!!!

This is just ridiculous! What did you do with our movies that are playing in our local theaters?? I also want the user Rating section back. Who
    did this? Now you're site is just for advertisements and promotions!
    NO SERVICE.

214th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi sandiee,

Thanks for the feedback.
    For the issues you mentioned, could you please let me know your location(or zip code) and post back the page, so I can pass the information to engineer team to fix it.
    http://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/207815-us-movies-gs/suggestions/4395261

In addition, I am glad to inform you that we already bring back the Movies Rating for you. You can easily find it on the Movies page.

Thanks again for your advice and support to help us improve our product.

Best Regards,
    Yahoo Product Support

20. YOUR NEW MOVIE SECTION IS VERY POOR. THERE IS NO WAY TO DIRECT IT TO MY ZIP

ALLOW ME TO PUT IN A ZIP AND SEE A LIST OF THEATERS IN MY ZIP, AS HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE CASE

133rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

US Movies GS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base