US Movies GS

Hi Yahoo Movies Lover,

If you are not able to change the location for finding showtimes, please try below steps:

1. Click on Showtimes on the left rail (pointed out with red arrow), or visit http://movies.yahoo.com/showtimes/
2. Click on the teardrop icon (pointed out with red arrow)

3. Type your location in the textbox

If you are still having difficulty in finding your local showtimes, please post another feedback here.
Thanks you for the support to Yahoo Movies!

Thanks,
Product Support

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Make the movies/showtimes pages readable or add an opt-out button

White text over dark photos looks like some hipster's first attempt at a blog. I can't even tell if the content is as busted as others have said BECAUSE I CAN'T READ ANY OF IT. Have a bit of sympathy for your low-vision patrons. At least let me switch to plain text if you've obligated yourselves to advertisers and can't legally ditch this new format.

214th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. TOTAL DISASTER!!!! EPIC FAILURE!!!

Put it out for beta testing before implementing. There are many operating systems and browsers. Just because it works on your equipment, does not mean it will work on mine. For the first time in many, many years, I am considering leaving Yahoo! By the feed back I read here... not your best improvement.

133rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Bring back the original! This one doesn't allow to change to local zips.

This format sucks. You really know how to destroy a good thing. Bring back the original. It allowed us to find movies at our local theatres. I won't be using this site.

71st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Return to the Old Movie viewing format, it was MUCH more viewer friendly and USEFUL. I could actually Find the theaters I wanted.

You wasted my time saving my favorite theaters, just to show other theaters in the area!!

133rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 113th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Oh so tricky and clever

You have adorned the site with ads and overlays . . but as your site qacknowledges me as living in valancia, ca . . it guives me suggested theaters in San Jose . . only a 5 hr drive from here @ 70mph . . quit being so ******* clever and just simply deliver the goods . . . you had it about perfect a year ago . . i could review movie theater showtimes in my city or surrounding cities easily . . scroll over a movie and get the synopsis . . claick on it and do more…

80th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Test your "Great New Idea's' on humans before releasing.

I can't easily f'ing set my location by zipcode. This is bloatware to the max... You really f'd up this web site for speed and ease of use! You're going to loose a lot of money with this face-lift-gone-wrong

236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The old format let me peruse the offerings of the theater of my choice. The new format is glitzy but is of no value.

Add the ability to view the schedule of offerings for a theater of my choice. This service was invaluable to me. Without it, your Yahoo! Movies is trash.

236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. your new format is a complete mess. theaters miles away and no way to correct it. this used to be very good, then annoying, now useless,

make it was a few iterations ago with a simple format and less imposed ****. and allow for user input and ways to correct your poor design.

98th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Don't like the new layout. I miss the feature of the user ratings popping up on roll over.

Don't like the new layout. I miss the feature of the user ratings popping up on roll over.

113th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 98th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I don't know what you did but you screwed up big time.

I don't know what you did but you screwed up big time. I can't find my shows or what a movie is about. I clicked on a link to find out about Clint Eastwood and the movies he has been in but it doesn't tell you anything. What a mess.

214th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Been trying to use this new site but and giving up.

forced to scroll through irrelevant ideas while missing some of my favorites - previously in my yahoo. must reenter my location every time, even while using the site if I click a movie to see what it's about. No more scroll over synopsis or stars or reviews button so choosing movie is more work than it should be.
    Quite a frustrating experience.

214th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. NOT USER FRIENDLY

I used to only use Yahoo Movies, but I am going to have to switch. This new format is down right embarrassing for Yahoo. I can't find trailers easily, if you go to coming soon then click the movie it takes you to the tickets page then says it's not available. DUUUUH It's not available, it's not out yet... I want to go to the movie page. Horrible job Yahoo, horrible!!

236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please go back to the previous version of the Yahoo Movies website.

The previous version was easy to navigate. Now I have to scroll endlessly to find my local theater. Also, even though it shows my current location (Chicago) it is showing theaters in Washington, D.C. a

98th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 98th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. it is not obvious whatsoever as to where you change your location. My work computer has me in oregon, and I am in phoenix!!!!!

give me a quick link to change my location. C'mon, there is a "change my location" for every other app.

236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Getting better! good work

Getting better! good work. very usefull the new direct access to the movies in filmography, but still cant see the average rating of the movie after i`ve rated it

236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. You should list movies for the Grand Theater in Red Oak, IA 51566!

You should list movies for the Grand Theater in Red Oak, IA 51566!
    I also could not find a listing for the operating theater in Carson, IA

236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

US Movies GS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base