US Movies GS

Hi Yahoo Movies Lover,

If you are not able to change the location for finding showtimes, please try below steps:

1. Click on Showtimes on the left rail (pointed out with red arrow), or visit http://movies.yahoo.com/showtimes/
2. Click on the teardrop icon (pointed out with red arrow)

3. Type your location in the textbox

If you are still having difficulty in finding your local showtimes, please post another feedback here.
Thanks you for the support to Yahoo Movies!

Thanks,
Product Support

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. You're now using my location for theaters but WHERE CAN I ENTER MY OWN THEATER???????????//

My office is in a different "district", so now I only get THOSE theaters...and can't get to my HOME area- ****!

236th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. A movie site with NO TRAILERS!!!!????

Where are the TRAILERS??? How can you advertise movies without TRAILERS??? Somebody is asleep on the job.

236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Quit

Quit fixing what isn't broken. Every time you guys fix your service, it goes bad. Opening statement "What's showing near Dayton, Ohio. Listings XXXXXX Boston, MA, XXXXXX San Diego, CA, XXXXXX Ontario, Canada. I have had these locations show every time I open what's playing, even though the base setting is Dayton, Ohio.

214th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Whoops!

Whoops! This is not it. Not nearly as enjoyable or quickly useful (keyword that quickly thing) as before. I want to quickly find or find out about a movie I wish to go to not have to wade through a blurred background that just makes it hard to see the information I want. Bad reinvention of the wheel!

133rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Can we see the new trailers instead of just the popular ones?

Letting us see the popular trailers only keep a certain set of trailers viewable, and it is hard to find new trailers....This is kind of stupid....

236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. change

you guys should switch back yahoo movies to the way it used to be. this new site is to confusing now and i find myself getting lost on it. half the time i am looking for what is new on dvd and you guys dont even have a link for it anymore. if this continues i will be forced to use imdb.com over yahoo.

236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Movie Trailer format becomes progressively worse.

The old format was simple and user friendly. I could scroll through the list of titles ranked by their release date (so I know what's out now and what's coming out later this year), click for a quick synopsis, and chose if I want to view the trailer in HD or standard format. Now, where is the quick pull down synopsis? I don't have time to watch the entire trailer to see what the movie's about. My limited time is precious, so I have to be selective. Seriously, you are now no better than Fandango or YouTube for trailers.

181st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Movie Trailers

Put Movie Trailers on Movies Homepage - and make movie trailer viewable for international users! Movie trailers will capture the user to stay longer and look at other trailers. We don't need to click 2-3 times to get to our target.

236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 181st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 181st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Change the back ground to a solid color

I hate all your new back grounds, the pages are hard to read with the transparent background. Please stop making changes, I love the way it was. You don't need to make these changes. Plus your sports page is full of mistakes.....

236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. movies.msn.com still has user revies. Yahoo doesn't = Enough said.

I started out using Yahoo in the 90s It has been my faithful goto site since. It is becoming less and less useful to me sd it changes and/or removes all the things that made Yahoo different and my site of choice.

Its ironic that I, a loyal user, is now forced to look elsewhere to find the things that made yahoo my site of choice.

236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Movies

I want to read the full synopsis of a movie. However when I click on a movie on the Yahoo Movies main page and it takes me to the movie main page, I can't expand the two line synopsis for the full synopsis on the right side side of the screen. The link is there but nothing happens.

236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Racist Comments

Freedom of speech and hate talk are two different things. You should have mods look at a comments on racially sensitive topics before they are posted.

236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Trailers page sucks! Videos should be playable on the page. More trailers should load automatically when scrolling down (see E! clips page)

Trailers page should allow playing video on directly as embed on same page, not force user to load new page. Also more trailers should auto load when scrolling down page. Trailers could be a major destination site for Yahoo! instead of something that made me want to avoid Yahoo! in general. For an example of a great video clip site, see E! Online.

236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Shows movies for Boston, MA instead of Birmingham, AL

It would be nice if you actually show me movies airing in my state let alone in my zip code. Please go back to the old format that works. You need to hire code writers that actually know how to write HTML!

236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. change

why is it that everytime you change things you make it worst?? i click on showtimes then go to my movie theater. i click on a movie to see what it's about. afterwards i go back ONE click an have to start all over again, out the date in AGAIN, go to the movie theater AGAIN. its a pain in the *** if i want to chk out a few movies. and why can't you make it so when you put your courser over a movie name it gives ya a quick description of the mobvie. YOU USE TO... you…

133rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

US Movies GS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base