US Movies GS

Hi Yahoo Movies Lover,

If you are not able to change the location for finding showtimes, please try below steps:

1. Click on Showtimes on the left rail (pointed out with red arrow), or visit http://movies.yahoo.com/showtimes/
2. Click on the teardrop icon (pointed out with red arrow)

3. Type your location in the textbox

If you are still having difficulty in finding your local showtimes, please post another feedback here.
Thanks you for the support to Yahoo Movies!

Thanks,
Product Support

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Stop printing cuss words in your articles!

I'm telling you, I am SICK TO DEATH of the decay and disintegration of American journalism. It is not and never will be acceptable to print vulgar language or post nudity in public media, ever. I've now seen both in Yahoo articles and I'm disgusted at your pathetic lack of professionalism. And I'm a grown man. This is FAR worse when it comes to children. The fringe misfits that thinks it's so beneficial for kids to be exposed to this filth are so very, very few that they don't factor into this. Vulgarity has absolutely NO place in either civilized…

181st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. There IS no teardrop to change locations on my screen.

Yahoo Movies used to work fine for me, but a while back, it decided I lived in Independence, Kansas. I live in Buffalo, New York. And instead of offering the teardrop for me to change my location, it offers a plus sign, so I can favorite it. This is, unsurprisingly, NOT HELPFUL. I really miss the box to just enter my zip code.

54th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Current suggestions are no help at all.

No teardrop appears by theater name!!!!! Even after I deleted and purged all my cookies, internet files and restarted. The s
    Movie ******** page thinks I am :"121 Laurel Street, Independence, KS, 67301 - 8.62 miles away" I live in Washington State.

What makes it worse, is that I can see my local theater in the box on the right side of the page as "My Favorites" But once I click "see all movies" the next page is KS. FIX THIS!.

236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 63rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 29th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 45th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ummm... just go back to the OLD interface; that would be the best suggestion that I can give!!!

This is classic... LEARN from what I have to say as it happens all the time with large corporations.

NEW people come into a company or get promoted and all of the sudden they try to PROVE themselves by totally messing with something that had been tweaked and tweaked and that people had finally gotten used to.

This is CLASSICALLY INSANE!

LEARN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop messing things up by trying to make them "cool" and "glitzy"!!!

71st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Yahoo movies was the best. Now you suck and I will never ever join Yahoo. no zip code feature on front page

You used to be able to put your zip code in and find movies on the front page. Now you want to track me and/or sign in... just to find whats paying in your area. Thats ******** and and your web page is now useless. I will never have anything to do with you again.

98th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I just want to be able to see movie theaters and times on a single tab with one click - like I used to be able to. New format not useful.

I want a tab on which I can click and immediately see a list of all of the theaters I have selected, the movies playing there and the times.

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Change back to the Old Pages, the Information above on how to change locations does not exist on my page,

Change is not always good, things like showtimes and the ability of viewing showtimes in my location, not 1000 miles away would help. Why must you always change Web Pages and make them worse than what you started with.

80th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. You keep listing my location as 200 miles away and won't let me change it

Let me delete my location as you do for all the other locations you keep track of for my travels!

71st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 133rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Put the movie pages back the way they were. The new pages af execssively cluttered. Simplify with theatre name, movie name and showtimes.

Go back to original movie info: Theatre name, Movie name , Movie times. Everything else is just clutter.

80th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Save favorite movie locations and don't omit them when you update the site :(

People should be able to SAVE their favorite theater locations (you scrapped saved favorite theaters BTW).

A map with theater locations with the ability to zoom in/out and around would be good. I, for one have different favorite theaters in different areas and I don’t always know the zip-codes or the areas have a lot of theaters to sift through.

236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Movie section sucks. Try harder.

Movie section sucks. Try harder.

214th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Why can't I see ALL my favorite movie places? The drop-down doesn't do it.

You'd think that Yahoo has improved the movie link. In some ways, yes. But, when I go into finding a movie, via MY FAVORITE THEATER link, the drop-down doesn't show ALL my favorites. What good is it?

133rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please allow me to "stack" my favorite theaters the way I want to see them displayed.

I have multiple theaters in my favorites. Since you "upgraded" the movies site, they are not displayed in the order that I want to see them. They are based on my ZIP Code. The distances are measured from some mythical place in that ZIP Code, not from my house. I want to be able to see the theater that I go to the most at the top of the list of my Favorite Theaters.

236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please set Movies up so that it defaults to my "Favorite Theaters."

Please set Movies up so that it defaults to my "Favorite Theaters." It defeats the purpose of having favorites if the default is to list every movie theater in town.

236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please set Movies up so that it defaults to my "Favorite Theaters."

Please set Movies up so that it defaults to my "Favorite Theaters." It defeats the purpose of having favorites if the default is to list every movie theater in town.

236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)