Hi, please let us know how we can improve TV further.

Write facts, not conjecture

In a recent article, the reporter wrote, "the duck hunter sparked controversy last week after he made several homophobic and racially-charged remarks in an interview published in the Janurary 2014 issue of GQ." These remarks were neither homophobic or racially-charged remarks. Mr. Robertson was answering a question that was asked of him and answered honestly about his beliefs about sin. If you take the time to read the article, the bit about his beliefs includes many sins. If you are going to publish something for millions of people to read, take the time to make sure it is factual and present the WHOLE truth, not just the parts that are taken out of context to stir people up.

2nd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Stop using pro Marxist anti American titles on new articles.  ·   · 

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • PaulPaul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I found Leslie Gornstein's article to be highly bias and insulting. Does your organization not have Editors? If so they apparently are as bias as Ms Gornstein. Yahoo TV may find this acceptable but I do not. Unlike the issue with Duck Dynasty, I will not rant and rave, rather I will choose not to read another article by her. If I do not see her removed from your pages then I will rightly assume that you condone her conduct and writings, and take appropriate action based upon yours.

• BobBob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It wasn't a scandal on duck dynasty......... It was his belief. Get your facts straight
        first, then try really hard not to color them with your opinion!

Feedback and Knowledge Base