US TV GS

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve TV further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Video sound too low. The sound is fine for all videos where a volume slide bar is present, but lately all Yahoo videos are in Flash withouv

Video sound too low. The sound is fine for all videos where a volume slide bar is present (e.g. YouTube), but lately all Yahoo videos are in Flash without a slide bar. And yes, the volume is all the way up on my PC.

Example: http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/fall-tv/saturday-night-live--treats--watch-4-fun-celeb-cameos-past--snl--halloween-skits-214833798.html?vp=1

225th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 89th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We are so sorry, We can no longer disply this video/

How about fixing your web site so the videos are available.
    Dogs teaching baby to crawl, Homeless to Harvard, Woman loses job after trying to stop shoplifter, and so on.
    Win XP SP3, IE 8

65th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. yahoo tv speed

why is yahoo tv always so slow?? I would enjoy watching some of the news on it but it is the only site that is unacceptable in quality

260th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I love DINT but the tv.yahoo videos wont play on my Samsung tab

I have Samsung 2 tab 7.0. I have updated all the software all other videos play fine except tv.yahoo

225th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. DO NOT TAKE THE IRONSIDE TV SERIES OFF. I LOVE IT!!!

DO NOT REMOVE THE IRONSIDE TV SERIES. I LOVE BLAIR UNDERWOOD!!

260th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Too many links to videos form home page

Too many times, links off the home page are to videos. And about half the time, the videos don't work. What happened to writing a good 'news' story?! Let us decide if we want to watch a video or read a story about an event. I live in an area with slow internet access and videos are nearly impossible to watch..

260th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. videos

Am I the only one who gets mute videos when I click one of your links? I can find no button to click to get a voice. People's mouths move but not a sound comes out.

194th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Video is not available

Where are these videos? We have to see the comercials only to find that the videos are not available. Your greed is embarassing

76th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi TV Lover,

After checking, the video “Jon Stewart: Sean Hannity Doesn’t Mind the Government Shutdown, Why Should We?” plays fine at this moment.

Could you please check the article again and let me know if you still have problem playing it.

Thanks for the supporting to Yahoo TV.

Regards,
    Yahoo Product Support

10. Do you know how much Yahoo TV sucks?

You automatically start ads including the sound. So that makes me not want to click your features. Then - once the feature starts there is no volume control so I cannot turn back ON the volume and listen to what I wanted to listen to in the first place. Lame.

150th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. ********* In No Time should renamed Subway Hour

I think the new format for PINT should be called the Subway Hour - with PINT commercials. I'm so sick of the Subway commercials - it actually works against Subway. Hello Jimmy John's????

260th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. You're new Yahoo TV page took away the "What to Watch Tonight", literally the last thing that I came to Yahoo for

Well, You've finally broke the camel's back. You're new Yahoo TV page took away the "What to Watch Tonight", literally the last thing that I came to Yahoo for. I know that this feedback is gonna be ignored, but maybe someone, somewhere in Yahoo will finally realize that new is not better.

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. your forced commercials

your forced commercials are annoying! It alone makes me &everyone i kno visit yr sight less. You'd think you'd learn to do this "right" like you tube who allows you to skip after a short 4-5 second intro. It's all about making the people whos back you make your money... WANT TO RETURN, to continue making you money...WOW!

260th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I got sent to your channel and another clip was shown

Then I tried another link and there was a second 30 sec, commercial. You won't get viewers that way!

260th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 150th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 260th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. "Fewer like this

WHY do I have to keep clicking on "fewer like this" to get rid of stories I care nothing about on my home page? I got your email and went to my preferences to make sure the garbage was not selected. I have roughly 1,000 items selected in the "dislike" section, but I'm still clicking "fewer like this". Some of the 1,000 dislikes such as the Kardashians and Snooki were clicked hundreds of times each......and you keep shoving them in my face

There is NOTHING on TV or out of Hollywood that I want to see. I'm not interested in…

103rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 121st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your feedback!
    Could you please provide me the link of the video (or skip it if you have no sound for all videos) and your browser/browser version.
    Then we will start to check our videos.

Thanks again for your support to Yahoo TV.

Regards,
    Yahoo Product Support

19. not a lot of ads cmercials

having more time to watch with less ads or commercials.

225th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 31st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

US TV GS

Feedback and Knowledge Base