US Music GS

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. video search

Put the search function back in the videos, you search for a band and just get their page.

31st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please bring back the blogs

Please bring back the blogs

13th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 149th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Edit edit edit

Someone needs to proof read the articles before they are published. Too many typos and serious grammar mistakes. The articles don't make sense! I couldn't even finish reading them. I won't be visiting Yahoo Music again!!

149th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hey awsome write up about Mr REED

i appreciate your research and knowledge- good job folks!

118th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Service members overseas cannot view ANY Yahoo videos

Please develop some way that service members can view Yahoo videos from their overseas deployment. A lot of us are home sick and over the years moral has been at all time lows so I don't think it's too much to ask if Yahoo can develop a way where US citizens who volunteer to serve our country overseas can view Yahoo videos. It's these little things that count. We support Yahoo and will continue to do so but please help us by figuring out a way for us to view videos like a special login or something. I have programming…

78th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hate the new design, you can't view videos based on genres any more

Miss the ability to view a collection of videos for a specific genre (i.e. Country), now all you get is a list of what someone else thinks should be popular.

4th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. So I'm reading the article then..

I'm reading the article, then it gets to stories that might be of interest to me. I have know interest in trying to read that mishmash with the dark background. It's like trying to have a conversation in a loud restaurant..almost impossible. I'm sure it keeps many others besides me from even going any farther. SO... why make it so hard to read??

78th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 9th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Fire Rob O'Connor

I significantly recommend that you get rid of Rob O'Connor as a music editorial writer. If you don't mind wasting money on a writer that is clearly just receiving a paycheck that is fine, but I would think that an establishment like Yahoo! Music would like to have someone who knows at least what a chord is. Rob constantly gets horrible reviews and has made it that the little Yahoo! Music did add to my musical knowledge, which is very little, will no longer be a part of my repertoire. This is the last time I will communicate with Yahoo!…

29th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I think there is something missing

I think there is something missing from your site.Why don't you add links to the music you feature ?

27th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I miss the world music genre selection. No reply necessary. WBH, Bellport, NY

Maybe I am missing something. Bring back your old music genre selections with autoplay.

31st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Non-earth shattering idea. Functionality is more important than design. videos don't always load. The search function is an excrement.

- As an example, go to search query box in the music section and type a song name, example it's time (by imagine dragons)- error message - We did not find results for: it's time. Try the suggestions below or type a new query above.
    It's almost shameful to mention this, how can an entire company overlook this!????
    - get out of the way of the user.

8th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Journalistic deception states Gaga said "She's Over" about Miley.

Tiffany Lee, author of "How Gaga felt about Miley", used "She's Over" as a subtitle to this article, implying Gaga said that about Miley. Yahoo has used misleading subtitles several times before. Where are your journalistic ethics? Is this the National Enquirer? Stop trying to instigate and be honest.

55th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Chopping off pictures?

You are chopping off the legs of all the good pictures. I am not coming back if you keep this up, and I am one of the reasons you got the "top spot" last month.

86th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 6 7 8 10 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

US Music GS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base