US Music GS

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Music further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Please fix your facebook post button on your articles, it doesn't post to my account

I'm trying to post some of your articles to our facebook account and they fail to post. Tumblr and Twitter post just fine. this happens on the majority of articles that I try to post to my FB account.

118th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please put a better control on the Vevo menu. As I watch a video the menu pops out from the side to the middle continually. How to stop.

A better control on the Vevo menu. HOw to stop it from popping out continually from the side. Annoying.

86th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 25th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Music by SPM or by Z-Ro or Lucky Luciano

anything by SPM he needs to be heard he is the realest rapper ever and some lucky and also Z-Ro

134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Stop Autoplay (again)

Stop Autoplay (again)! House is quiet, everyone else asleep, I click on another stupid Yahoo link & someone blares out an advert.
    Now I don't want to read the link & I'm moving towards finding another start page other than My Yahoo.

118th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. They are some indy artists like Roobie Breastnut who are famous underground and deserve to be here too.

They are some indy artists like Roobie Breastnut who are famous underground and deserve to be here too.

149th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 149th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. get let it go

Get let it go.

51st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. international music, like kpop/jpop europop

international music, like kpop/jpop europop

134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. What happened to musicmatch? You ruined a excellent program.

Why don't you support MusicMatch? This was one of the best programs before Yahoo bought them out. You need to support it again or bring it back. I still have the software in my archives, and still use it even though it can't access the databases. That was the main reason I stopped using Yahoo services.

42nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Why do I have music news from October. Why dont I get a daily update on my home page

Post daily music news and get rid of music news from October

149th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. What happened to my personal playlist?

I used to be able to search my favorite songs or musicians and add the songs I wanted to hear to my own personal playlist. I haven't been on Yahoo in a while, but today I was TERRIBLY disappointed to find that I have no way of even starting a new list, let alone finding my old list of my favorite music videos. Please fix this or I'm going to have to check out Google and see if they have a music videos program.

29th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. my sugesstion is

that thier should a chat room where we shere ideas

86th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I am hard of hearing and I will appreciate for all music videos to be subtitled so I can enjoy them.

I am hard of hearing and I will appreciate for all music videos to be subtitled so I can enjoy them. There are a LOT of hard of hearing people out there. It should be accessible for all. Thanks.

78th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add an "Upload and Promote" button to the Application for musicians, with a small section that is taylored to the individuals' taste.

To allow struggling musicians to get their pulse flowing through listeners with similar taste. Suggesting a small section where a music preference can be selected and a list of "underground" and Up-and-coming musicians can take a piece of the ambient "lime-light"

55th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Well let us know how we can submit our Music video ?

Let the chance to new artist and not only to the ones we get imposed from by the Major record labels

5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 23rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Why can't I access my stored music files anymore?

Being able to store music files in our yahoo account use to be great. Can we still do this? How can I access my old files?

55th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Why Don't you have an INDIE artists page for music, there is so much talent out there besides all the major people

Why don't you have an INDIE artists page in music? There are so many more talented musicians out there who are trying to get heard, Give them a hand, it won't hurt

51st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Get better writers who aren't so full of their no-talent selves

Your writers remind me of the hipsters in town who think they know better than 98% of the rest of the population.

15th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

US Music GS

Feedback and Knowledge Base