US Music GS

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. MAKE YOUR VIDEOS AVAILABLE TO ALL LOCATIONS IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!DISCRIMINATION IS A CRIME!!!!!!!!

I HATE TO BE CONTINUALLY DISCRIMINATED BY THE OWNERS OF THE VIDEOS.IF THEY DOINT WANT TO SHOW THEM WORLDWIDE THEY SHOULD EAT THEM IN A SALAD OR SHOVE THEM IN THEIR*******.

78th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. STOP playing commercials during MUSIC & MOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERY friggin' time I try to listen to music, or watch a movie, I have to scroll down to shut the ******* commercial up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can their be a section that features new up and coming artists?

Can their be a section that features new up and coming artists? Those that haven't been on a reality TV singing show. Those that aren't signed by a record label. These are the talents that need to be spotlighted.

86th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. ferreiro is talking again bout shakira!, it really sucks!!!! don´t let her talk about ****** artists please!!!!

ferreiro is talking again bout shakira!, it really sucks!!!! don´t let her talk about ****** artists please!!!!

149th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 86th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 86th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please feature newer artists "who to watch"

We already know about the Beyonces and the Justin Timberlakes. They already have more than enough press and radio play. What about these up and coming singers who need the articles written about them to get them introduced to fans?

44th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Stop being OFFENSIVE!

Kimberly Potts' article: Grammys 2014: The Best and Worst Moments was laced with vitriol towards those who don't agree with SSM. The jabs at the Bachelor wedding (which was clearly a beautiful, emotional, Christian wedding) was totally uncalled for. Why couldn't BOTH weddings be beautiful? B/c there's an agenda at yahoo to push SSM to the derision of those who don't agree with it. It's junk journalism and you should be ashamed.

21st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 11th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Stop destroying the youth of America by idolizing disgusting figures in your articles

It is absolutely sickening to see you rate a partially nude Beyonce as an A+ for her dress at the Grammy's. Instead of doing this, give her an F and say it is disgusting she would wear this to a family event on national television.

While you are at it, post another article claiming that media is giving girls of all ages a false sense of what is "beautiful". Contradicting yourself and destroying youth is what Yahoo does best.

25th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 149th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 15th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 44th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It's unfair to the videos

Very disappointed and unsatisfied that if I choose to mute an advertisement the rest of the video that I intended to watch stays muted as well. Also the fact that I can't pause a few video advertisements is completely wrong. Youtube is better at this. At least I can pause, play, mute and sometimes even skip the ads on Youtube. Yahoo is so disappointing that they selfishly don't consider the consumers who want options.

63rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 14th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 6th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Where are notifications on our comments, etc?

Renew the notification Bell..

11th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Before you write your article on Jlo, due some research

Before you write your article on Jlo, due some research, she not all quite what your article describes, you make yourself look like an ***, you can see by the reply s,?

118th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Wherever if I can watch the video or not have the ability to embed it

Is just that I manage a website in English for the USA, but O manage it from Mexico and a new feature from the website for this year are music videos from Yahoo! Music instead YouTube and I know that I can't watch them (not all) from here, but I really need to have the capacity to embed the videos without the nesseciry to watch them

63rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I suggest you make it easier for people to listen to online radio. This page sucks as it is.

fix Yahoo radio so it's easy to play radio. Right now, your page SUCKS!

17th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

US Music GS

Feedback and Knowledge Base