US Music GS

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I wish a Yahoo Radio

I wish You can release a simple streaming music service.
    Music streaming is business of future and Yahoo must go in this direction

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hate the new design, you can't view videos based on genres any more

Miss the ability to view a collection of videos for a specific genre (i.e. Country), now all you get is a list of what someone else thinks should be popular.

4th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Well let us know how we can submit our Music video ?

Let the chance to new artist and not only to the ones we get imposed from by the Major record labels

5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 6th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add the music station on again so we can find them! This sucks!!

Bring back the ability to search genre of music.

6th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Non-earth shattering idea. Functionality is more important than design. videos don't always load. The search function is an excrement.

- As an example, go to search query box in the music section and type a song name, example it's time (by imagine dragons)- error message - We did not find results for: it's time. Try the suggestions below or type a new query above.
    It's almost shameful to mention this, how can an entire company overlook this!????
    - get out of the way of the user.

8th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 9th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. this **** sucks I want to listen to music not read about it

this format sucks I want to listen to music not read about it I liked the stations

9th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 11th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Where are notifications on our comments, etc?

Renew the notification Bell..

11th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please bring back the blogs

Please bring back the blogs

13th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 14th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 15th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Get better writers who aren't so full of their no-talent selves

Your writers remind me of the hipsters in town who think they know better than 98% of the rest of the population.

15th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. hurricane chris

when you check profile on http://music.yahoo.com, it has wrong profile 'picture" of music artist, it's like "some dude swinging a guitar".

17th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I suggest you make it easier for people to listen to online radio. This page sucks as it is.

fix Yahoo radio so it's easy to play radio. Right now, your page SUCKS!

17th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. i want the old yahoo music back

i want the old yahoo music player back(from 2007) the one that popped up and used windows media player and let me select quality of video. i want the old yahoo music back. i want the website like it was in 2007 before it switched to flash. and team up with spotify that would be amazing.

17th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. bring back old yahoo music format.this one sucks..

it had more sub categories.had more selections.what does this one got?30-40 music videos in each of its 5 categories

17th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

US Music GS

Feedback and Knowledge Base