Hi, please let us know how we can improve Screen further.

I can't even see any vids! running ie 11 with win 8.1 ..... no messages or anything, just no vids ... Why?

70th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    D.SmithD.Smith shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem I'm having. I used to be able to watch videos on when I click on "Screen", but two days ago I couldn't see or play any videos when I click on "Screen" icon. All the other icons are working. My Adobe flash player is up to date. It's the latest version and it works when I test it.

• Wifey4lifeWifey4life commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hey. every women with the first initials AH And is over the age of 40. or close to it. leave our happy lil fam alone. please get some help for ur obsession with trying to destroy relationships. u most really have no one in ur life.,, to the pple that r doing her dirty wrk , wash ur hands bcuz ur a fall guy/girl

I have the same problem on Windows on with; 7 ie 11 and 8.1 ie 11.
        And some how my colors got wiped out and the pallet doesn't show any colors on win 7.
        Where did all the old useable contents go?
        When I try to share my home page, a message says it has been sent, it never gets there.

THE NEW IMPROVED YAHOO DOESN'T WORK, GIVE ME THE OLD YAHOO BACK!!!

PLEASE!!

Same here for two weeks. Every update eligible. Still no answers.What's up YAHOO

• Bud MoseleyBud Moseley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot see videos from emails or net. I have tried reloading Window Media and Adobe video drivers. I even reduced Windows IE to version 9.0. Help

• DanaDana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, me too! No videos, and the "more" button doesn't work either. Using Win 8.1 and IE 11, the latest version of Adobe Flash v.12, and have looked at all settings to see if something was set to block videos. No other site gives these problems. Just Yahoo.

• JohnJohn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm having the same trouble as well. I found a way to see the video's, but you have to do this method every time. I can right click on the video, and then select show all. You have to do this on every video. I've adjusted every setting I can think of, and I can't fix this either.

• NicolaNicola commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm having the same problem, but no one doing Yahoo's canned answers has even bothered to address this situation.

Feedback and Knowledge Base