Hi, please let us know how we can improve Screen further.

It'd be nice to be able to see the videos. I only get a black screen, no video. Using windows 7

9th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    SueSue shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Gathering feedback  ·  Product SupportAdminProduct Support (Admin, Yahoo) responded  · 

Dear Screen users,

Thanks for your feedback.
    If you are having trouble with play videos, please let us know the error code on the lower right corner of the screen so we can work to resolve this issue for you.

Best Regards,
    Yahoo Product Support

31 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • YleeyasYleeyas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"Videos on Yahoo are not supported and may not work on Linux or Unix systems. "

Found this on the 'Help' page for 'Screen'

This answers my problems, and maybe some other folks here.

This is the same 'robo-response' I see with the other posts regarding unviewable videos. I'm sensing a lack of interest in fixing this. I, for one, don't get an error code anywhere on the screen, just a blank/black screen.

• R K HopkinsR K Hopkins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree.... It truly ****** me off when I cannot access the promo video and have to move on in disgust. Do not promote what you cannot produce. Big
        Rick

On the Screen page, and some other Yahoo.com pages, the video space is black/blank.
        YouTube, Vimeo and others work just fine!
        Not being able to watch the vid accompanying a Yahoo! news item makes this site useless as a portal. When will this be fixed!!
        I use Firefox, on Ubuntu, and I've only had this problem since the myYahoo! Canada went off the air and I'm forced to use this version of your portal. Please step up efforts to fix this problem. Thanx

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can not watch videos it just started about a month ago. Please fix this, I do not want to stop using Yahoo.

exactly the same as everyone else here. no video. reload video, etc. etc. Doesn't anyone at Yahoo know how to fix this or do you all just know how to make money? Yahoo is one of the worst sites on the web. I have no idea why i keep coming back to it. My stupidity i guess.

Yahoo u suck no one can see your videos all other websites works fine don't ask us questions you don't want to know the answer to fix your ****.

• TomTom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

oops there was a problem loading video, I get this error message every time trying to play a video!! Funny how the advertising videos plays fine though! Yahoo sucks!! Same problem Firefox or Chromium using Linux Mint OS

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base