Hi, let us know how we can improve the Yahoo Toolbar.

Should have left it alone. It was easy the way it was. Now it sucks. I still haven't got it.

Should have left it alone. It was easy the way it was. Now it sucks. I still haven't got it.

2nd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Completed  ·  Yahoo Product SupportAdminYahoo Product Support (Admin, Yahoo) responded  · 

Thank you for using Yahoo Toolbar and providing your valuable feedback.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you while using Toolbar. We have recently released an improved version of Yahoo Toolbar. This improved version fixes various issues faced by users. If there is any specific issue/feedback that you want to share with us, please do so using the feedback dashboard. All the valuable feedback shared by our users help us improve the product.

Regards
    Yahoo Toolbar Team

38 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • seybernetxseybernetx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"We have recently released an improved version of Yahoo Toolbar."

Uh, Huh. Complete with an entirely new set of changes no one wants and all bugs no one at Yahoo will fix, or even acknowledge.

About right?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A heck of a surprise in my mail yesterday, when I thought that was it for Neo..my whole mail is so full of bells and whistles it's a frigging deafening parade !
        I just want mail, nothing else.
        Now the new posts are at the end, and I have to see what I just sent immediately after I send it !
        WHY ?
        I want my new mail at the top, and I will check my " sent" file if necessary !

• DonnaDonna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use the Yahoo Mail Neo Basic after trying the fully featured version. For some reason, when I want to leave feedback, I am unable to do so. However, I seem to be able to leave comments; but, if I leave a comment on a feedback item that is marked as completed, will Yahoo Tech even see it? I have an issue which doesn't appear to have been addressed in any of the feedback left for Yahoo Mail Neo Basic.

• John BaileyJohn Bailey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Once again, why do I have to put up with American sports on the sports page? The old sports page was what I wanted. I have no interest whatever in American football, baseball, or basketball or indeed any of the pastimes that Americans get up to.

Why can't we create our own( custom) labels like we could before? We are only allowed to have or not have labels, but can't create or edit labels. Please fix the asap. It is very annoying.

• Scot ElliotScot Elliot commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fixed issues?
        Was being able to control the links on the toolbar an issue for users?
        Was being able to open a bookmarked page on top of a currently open page an issue for users?
        If so, I guess you sure fixed those.

Please stop following the current trend and making everything look flat and function as if you're using a mobile device with a limited amount of viewing space. If I wanted to have programs suited to a mobile phone or a tablet while browsing, I'd use a mobile phone or tablet, not a computer.

• derekderek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don;t want all the additional apps appearing on the toolbar every time.

It's not just the toolbar.
        Yahoo has been trying to become the inferior product: Google !!!
        Why is that ??
        We chose Yahoo because it was amazing, and now it's becoming user-unfriendly,unwieldy, slow, glitchy Google in mail and groups and group management.
        Did you hire Google people ?

• John BirdJohn Bird commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You took away my addr. book & calendar away/off from my tool bar! I'm not happy about that one bit!!! Now you force me to go to Yahoo mail to access these 2 items! Also, why the change to the small screen when clicking on FaceBook, it was working just fine the way it was!!! These things were not broken, but you guys just had to ***** w/it! Is this a "power trip" for you guys, just to prove you can & you're in control??? Correct your mistakes now, listen to your customers now!

John Bird (BUDMAN)

• Wayne DurhamWayne Durham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bookmark Tab shows File Folder and not the bookmark listing as before. Have to go through loops to use Yahoo bookmarks.

Here we go again! Yahoo, just like the other buffoons who supply their users with a service. What is it about Yahoo and the rest that think that change is good, IT MOST CERTAINLY IS NOT... People like the comfort of something constant and usable, instead of changing user page and other services from Yahoo. As a result, my Facebook Icon shortcut only sends me to a small page that says, "updates for facebook not available at this time"?? You then have to agree to their wanting to access your info before the icon works as it previously did. Can yahoo not see the annoyance that comes with these "Upgrades"???? Obviously not and as a result I have removed ALL my shortcuts on the Yahoo page and will be signing out... I am BLOODY WELL FED UP WITH THIS NONSENSE...

• paulpaul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i just don't see the point of forcing a change upon us that dosnt work did you road test this new tool bar before unleashing it upon us if I press the facebook button I would like to be taken there I live in the uk and therefore shop at uk sites not American ones sort it out guys its not rocket science

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base