US Toolbar

Hi there,

Please note that this forum is for generic feedback regarding Yahoo Toolbar. If you’d like to provide feedback regarding the Weather app on the Toolbar, please go to this forum. If you want to let us know what you think about the Mail app on the Tool bar, please go to this forum. Thank you for using Yahoo Toolbar. We love to hear from you!

Yahoo Toolbar Team

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. I can no long control what buttons are on my tool bar.

I have tried to remove the live now button from my Yahoo tool bar, as soon as I login there it is. I don't care about watching videos.

910th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. if i want yahoo for a search engine or a tool bar ill let you know

i dislike that yahoo is forced on me when all i want is google and bing. knock it off if you ever want endorsements from the public! if i want yahoos input on a search i'll use the main yahoo page. your toolbar that self installs slows down my computer and messes with stuff that should take 2min and turns it into a frustrating 30min.

493rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Yahoo VIRUS

Keep getting YAHOO-SPAM when trying to navigate my search engines (ALL).. going to get rid of as many YAHoo related plugins and apps!

352nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. ********. Your toolbar is ****. Let me just ******* use Google.

You're all * idiots. ** for infesting my computer with your stupid bollocks.

910th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1729th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The Yahoo toolbar was a disaster. It ruined my internet experience and I had to uninstall it and I am still trying to recover.

The Yahoo toolbar was a disaster. It ruined my internet experience and I had to uninstall it and I am still trying to recover.

1729th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Toolbar install sucks

Toolbar install with IEv11assumes it installs every browser on machine. Then, it reset restart options in Chrome and Firefox to its homepage (well, almost, it started Chrome with a blank page!) I am not using the toolbar and I have removed Yahoo as search engine. Also mulling over whether to continue using Yahoo Mail! Current direction of company is horrible in assuming changes are wanted by viewing public--no surveys, no questions, no target groups.

1729th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I don't like add on browser toolbars

When I uninstalled yahoo toolbar, a prompt came up asking if I wanted to provide feedback, so I clicked 'Yes'. Then I got this page, where I don't see anything about the Yahoo Toolbar. I don't like add on toolbars. They just take up space, and hijack my computer. I like add-ons, but not add-ons that are like parasites.

493rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 352nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. STOP DRIVE BY DOWNLOADING YOUR SHITTY TOOLBARS!

YOU WANNA STAY IN BUSINESS? STOP PISSING OFF THE PEOPLE WHO MAY USE YOUR PRODUCT BY SNEAKING IT IN TO THEIR SYSTEMS!!!! MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE MORE LIKE GOOGLE OR BING........

1729th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I want Yahoo toolbar for Safari

Make the Yahoo Toolbar available for Safari browser

1729th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. YAHOO ! SUCKS ! ! DON'T BOTHER ME AGAIN ! ! !

I never wanted YAHOO ! To be my search engine...... It just showed up on my tool bar ? I don't like that AT ALL ! ! ! !

910th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Your toolbar came with malware. Stop it.

Be careful who you give advertising money to. My father accidentely installed some fake antivirus software which also installed the yahoo toolbar. It is bad for your company's reputation for yoru brand to be associated with malware. Stop it.

1393rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. stop trying to force your ******* toolbar onto my ****!

stop trying to force your *** toolbar onto my !

1729th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. stop sneaking yahoo onto my computer, piggy backed on another app, or like a virus. i thought you were a reputable company.(?)

Yahoo sneaked onto my computer piggy backed with another app like a virus. Shady! hard to get rid of. I have respect for yahoo but if this continues... idk???

1729th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. when I loaded the Yahoo tool bar, a number of other addons came with it that I didn't want, it needs to be cleaned up from allowing unwanted

when I downloaded the yahoo toolbar, a number of addons attached themself's to it, and started immediate popups, which I do not like, I ended up uninstalling the yahoo toolbar and I will not download it again.

1729th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Yahoo toolbar doesn't work on my Chrome browser. I click on tabs,settings,everything & nothing happens. I uninstalled it.

Yahoo toolbar doesn't work on my Chrome browser. I click on tabs,settings,everything & nothing happens. I uninstalled it.

493rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I suggest you keep your products from usurping my homepage. It is neither requested or appreciated. Got it?

Please keep your products from usurping my home page. It is neither requested or appreciated. Got it?

1729th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, it’s hard to help with this question without getting some more information on it. I recommend asking your question again with a more detailed description. Please include the following details:

• The interface you are using (such as: a Web browser on your computer, a Web browser on your mobile device, a mobile app, etc
    • What you are trying to accomplish
    • A list of the exact steps you are taking.
    • The exact text of any error message that you may be receiving. It is important you include the full error message.
    • Any other information that you feel is helpful

Thanks.
    Product Support

19. 1729th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Toolbar..... Really liked the previous toolbar.

Toolbar..... Really liked the previous toolbar, not the current version. This version doesn't allow me to change the button icon.

1729th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3

US Toolbar

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base