US Toolbar

Hi there,

Please note that this forum is for generic feedback regarding Yahoo Toolbar. If you’d like to provide feedback regarding the Weather app on the Toolbar, please go to this forum. If you want to let us know what you think about the Mail app on the Tool bar, please go to this forum. Thank you for using Yahoo Toolbar. We love to hear from you!

Yahoo Toolbar Team

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 493rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please don't change my Yahoo toolbar settings!!

I really don't like your idea to change the Yahoo toolbar settings, because some buttons I didn't to use it. I love to modify that buttons I like to use all time. I am choose what buttons or sites not company choose for me!

910th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Did it ever cross your minds to ASK the users what they would like????

Keep up with Firefox? That sounds like a good idea. Facebook? I have used the 'new tab' and it is NOT what the people want. Whoever decides these changes just might be fired by Verizon. We can only hope..

1730th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1730th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. where is the send logo when replying or answering emails

the old small airplane is great where is it

1730th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I pay you every year for Yahoo Plus I think it is called. . . why do I have advertising in the main body of my emails now PLUS on the right

Get rid of the ads in the body of my email messages. And the ones on the right hand side of my email messages. I don't want them and I sure as heck don't want to pay you to not send them to me. Get rid of them. I don't care how you enhance your revenue stream. . .but don't be like the US Government!

1730th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. i want to log out my account

i want to log out my account

1730th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. More choices on toolbar apps.Calculator, Netflix, banks, insurance companies. And don't take out the calendar.

A calculator could prove useful. Netflix, insurance companies, banks, and put back the calendar. I had important dates events. wth.

910th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1730th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Who is the creep that did this to my home page. He or she should be tared and fetherd. Get my old home page back you blank blanks.

Who is the creep that did this to my home page. He or she should be tared and fetherd. Get my old home page back you blank blanks

106th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. fix bookmarks sot hat new ones can be added to folders and others can be deleted

fix bookmarks so that new ones can be added to folders and others can be deleted

910th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. make it easer to make yahoo my home page

make it eraser to make yahoo home page

1730th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 493rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. the toolbar...

too many apps. maybe it runs slower because of it. should have nothing and ask consumer what he would like to put on it. notjust puta bunch stuff on there. suggest it to us and we can request if we want it or not otherwise just leave it be. iN my opnion

910th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. bring the old Messenger back!

bring it back and get rid of Marissa and her wrecking crew!

1730th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1730th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 239th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1730th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Stop forcing your ********* toolbar onto my web browser.

Stop constantly forcing your ********* toolbar onto my web browser. When I say no, it's no.

1393rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. put Google back on tool bar for crying outloud !

first why
    do you say put suggestion here and not allow it to enter until you come down to this box. And now put Google back on toolbar !!!!!!!!!!

1730th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25

US Toolbar

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base