US Toolbar

Hi there,

Please note that this forum is for generic feedback regarding Yahoo Toolbar. If you’d like to provide feedback regarding the Weather app on the Toolbar, please go to this forum. If you want to let us know what you think about the Mail app on the Tool bar, please go to this forum. Thank you for using Yahoo Toolbar. We love to hear from you!

Yahoo Toolbar Team

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. I don't get Yahoo. mail notafacation anymore...

I don't understand why I don't get notification on may mail,,, How can I get notification that I received mail??? I used to get it, now I have to see if I have mail, what going on???

1730th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. OMg... STOP SHOVING YOUR ******* TOOLBAR DOWN OUR THROATS!!! FOR ****'S SAKEEE!!!! I SUCKS AND SLOWS DOWN MY COMPUTERS!!!!

I ******* HATE TOOLBARS...STOP SHOVING THEM DOWN OUR THROATS AND MESSING UP MY COMPUTERS!!!! FOR ****'S SAKE!!! YOU RUIN MY ******* DAY EVERYTIME YOU MAKE ** HAVE TO UNDO ALL OF YOUR STUPID ****!!!

910th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Leave it ALONE. If you delete it entire on Dec 6, 2016 you will lose thousands of users!!!

Once again Yahoo is trying to get rid of their users by eliminating their toolbar entirely on Dec 6, 2016. Good bye Yahoo. You can never leave things alone that your users like. You will now lose thousands of users because you don't give a **** about them.

352nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. DO NOT IMPLEMENT THE AUGUST 1 CHANGE. MY TOOLBAR WORKS JUST FINE. IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT.

LEAVE MY TOOLBAR ALONE. IT AIN'T BROKE SO DON'T FIX IT. SOE THINGS JUST DON'T NEED IMPROVEMENT.

89th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. New toolbar?

Are you serious with this new toolbar? Do you want me to stop using the product altogether? As a former Yahoo, I try to maintain some loyalty, but given the choice between quick access to sites I actually visit and Y features I have absolutely no interest in, you've lost yet another customer. Don't let it ever be said that Yahoo missed an opportunity to shoot itself in the foot.

99th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1730th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I am really upset that every so often yahoo adds all the junk apps or shortcuts to my toolbar and then I have to spend time removing them.

I am really upset that every so often yahoo adds all the junk apps or shortcuts to my toolbar and then I have to spend time removing them.
    Why does this keep happening over and over?? If I wanted all that junk shortcuts and thought they had any value I would put them on myself!!!!!

1730th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Go back to the pervios toolbar

Go back to the pervios toolbar

910th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hey there I have a great idea for tool bar; when I click on the yahoomail icon take me to my yahoo mail account; boy that would be swell, eh

I have a great idea for yahoo tool bar; when I click on the yahoo mail icon on my tool bar take me to my yahoo mail account. Boy, that would be swell, eh?

1730th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. mail is so full of ads that I am leaving. Email should be email, not a stream of ads. Even when you respond and say an ad is not relevant yo

I after 25 + years with you am leaving. I cannot stand all the ads. Even if I click on the not relevant tab you keep sending more of them. I am also not a fan of you may enjoy this **** you put on. I want to read my email and be left alone.

1393rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. If its not broke, don't fix it. I want my yahoo toolbar back.

If its not broke, don't fix it. I want my yahoo toolbar back. Why do you upset people by making changes that we do not want. Think before you act.

1730th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Absolutely hate the update on the Yahoo Toolbar.

This update for the new style of the Yahoo Toolbar is , as you can clearly see , a fail among it's loyal users who have been using your product over decades !

Myself, I am also unhappy with the update of the toolbar and I find the change to be NOT what a user, used the toolbar for, as it turns the product into a whole new different thing, hence for it's more a product replacement , rather than an update.

Also my issue is the fact that even though I have installed the previous version, to get the…

1730th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. you wanna know how i can improve the yahoo tool bar? well the way i would improve it is by not changing a dam thing it works just fine

just leave it the way it is some people dont have any issues with it so just leave it be they way it is

1730th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Your "new toolbar and tabs" is the biggest POS I have ever had installed on my computer.

Roll this miserable POS back to the previous version and quit messing with it. I don't know who the developer or team is that came up with this piece of **** but they should be fired. I have faithfully used the toolbar for years with no problem and in just 3 days you have managed to get me to a point where I want nothing to do with it anymore. Get rid of it!

1730th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Farewell Yahoo Toolbar

After 10-plus years as a loyal Yahoo toolbar user, I find it distasteful that the
    toolbar developers found it necessary to alter the toolbar so much, that it has become unusable, and laden with so much glitz, that it has become a now unnecessary burden on my resources. Not only will I disable and uninstall the toolbar, I am cancelling, or at least ignoring, my entire Yahoo account. Please consider replacing the entire department with people who care about the end users, like myself, and are not so interested in the pretty pictures that show on the display.

1730th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Put my Toolbar back as I had it!!!

I hate your new app. Why did you change something that was working so very well? I had my toolbar options exactly as I needed them.

1730th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. THe NEW toolbar for August is TOTAL **** I have uninstalled it and reverted to an older version and turned off automatic updates leave my d

THe NEW toolbar for August is TOTAL **** I have uninstalled it and reverted to an older version and turned off automatic updates leave my **** Toolbar alone it worked fine as it was !!!!!!!!

1730th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. You just wiped out my too bar, Good Bye Yahoo You just could not leave a good thing alone

You have gone too far this time, Every improvement you have made has just made Yahoo worse. Good Bye it has been good knowing you.

1730th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. If my Toolbar changes at all, I will drop my accounts with YAHOO!! Leave it alone!!

If my Toolbar changes at all, I will drop my accounts with YAHOO!! Leave it alone!!

910th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1730th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)