Hi, let us know how we can improve the Yahoo Toolbar.

Please don't take my current toolbar away!!!!

I have had my 'custom buttons' on my toolbar for the last 13 years - they are set exactly like I NEED them to run my online business... PLEASE do NOT take it away or change it!

39th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Rita Perdue shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had my tool bar customized to what I use. Now they put finance and tumbler and other things that I've never used. Now I can not put back my icons like I had them. I guess they only want us to see what they like and not their customers. I guess they like control.

• Paul Kassens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I found the link to install the old version... I posted it 3x here, but looks they deleted it?
    So perhaps Yahoo really does look at all this negative feedback, but their only action is delete someone posting a possible solution. :(

Also - I have had to reinstall it several times now. Not only does it ignore my settings, but it continues to update without permission... and will not switch back to Google Search.
    (didn't MS have a huge lawsuit over something like that many years ago???)

I'll post it again:

Finally found it! Somebody posted this on Yahoo (never) Answers. It would have been nice if Yahoo had made this available!
    Roll back to older version of Yahoo Toolbar, and got rid of the Yahoo search page also! I used the July 26 Version 3.2.18.20160725095733 and happy days are here again! (but still pretty mad at Yahoo for the unrequested switch!)
    Link:
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/yahoo-toolbar-and-new-tab/versions/?page=1#version-3.2.17.20160518035017

• Jason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I strongly agree and I'm here to let someone at Yahoo! know the same thing. I prefer not to stop using the toolbar but I will if the option to customize the apps on it isn't reinstated soon. I'm willing to keep refreshing my browser with an earlier version to keep my apps but I'm not going to go thru restarting it twice just to keep a version that worked just fine for so long.

Fix it, Yahoo!, or lose me as a consumer.

• Melissa Maddox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to keep my Yahoo toolbar custom buttons too!, because I have Add on manger is a Appearance a default Firefox 2 theme Appearance of Firefox 2, is no tabs on it.

US Toolbar: Others

Feedback and Knowledge Base