Hi, let us know how we can improve the Yahoo Toolbar.

What happened to my customized tool bar. It will not refresh when I hit the refresh button. Please help. Thank you.

32nd ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Barbara Buckingham shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

28 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • bplunkett1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WHY CAN'T I GET MY YAHOO TOOLBAR ON EVERY TAB ON IE11?????!!!!! WHAT ON EARTH ARE YA'LL DOING AT YAHOO????!!!!!

• bplunkett1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

bplunkett1 - I had to call the Geek squad to check my computer yesterday on 10-8-15 and Nashir who I dealt with ended up taking my computer (Laptop) all the way back to the original Toshiba setup which totally freaked me out because the other rep. did NOT have to do that! When I got back onto my computer after the call, I had to reload everything from my portable hard drive and in the process I discovered that my Yahoo toolbar has been totally fried! I'm sooooo livid I could strangle that fool at Geek Squad! I don't know what they did but now I can't pick and choose my toolbar buttons, move them around or remove some of the ones now on my toolbar! HELP! Why do ya'll Yahoo idiots keep changing things?! I also now apparently have IE 11 and I HAD IE 10 and preferred it more! I hate this new setup with IE 11 !!! How can I get IE 10 back???!!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I updated a version of skype and it destroyed by settings and tool bar. C an I restore them to what I had.

• Mike Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the toolbar flickers on and off
    icon labels turn on and off
    icons change
    what the **** is going on?
    settings change then go back
    doesn't work in W10 Edge
    hardly works in internet explorer 11
    thought it might be Norton 360 so switched to McAffee...same reults

• CJ_in_Cali commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I lose my toolbar every time I close the Firefox browser. As soon as I open it, all of my saved icons are gone. I am ****** off beyond belief! After fixing it three times, I am deleting the freaking toolbar. Square it away. Ridiculous.

My Yahool Toolbar disappeared even thought it shows up as an enabled toolbar and I have the Yahool Toolbar checked when I click on "view yahoo toolbar". Then, after uninstalling, reinstalling several times with the same results, at last the Yahoo Toolbar showed up, only the icons are huge and cut off on the bottom because they are too large for the size of the toolbar line and in addition to that, if you delete an icon, it just comes back on after it's deleted...my personalized toolbar is gone and it's as if I downloaded the toolbar for the first time and needed to customize it, but it won't let me - just keeps losing my changes over and over. Is there a "fix" for this???

• Bill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've about had it with Yahoo f**king around with things that THEY feel are in MY best interest. This morning, ALL my toolbar icons are gone!!! All that's there is the **** that Yahoo thinks is "important". Guess what, Yahoo??? GO PLAY IN THE FREAKING SAND!!! Leave stuff alone, read the feedback you get, and maybe.....just MAYBE.......everyone will be happy for a while. You're really beginning to SUCK.

so now firefox yahoo tool bar is also loading all the junk apps I do not use and deleting or losing the ones I need. So what is going on there at Yahoo? Because I am not the only one who is having this issue. What you want us to move to g.mail and bing??????? And this happens in both firefox now and explorer even though I have the newest tool bar and windows 10 on one computer and 7 on another. Both computers have the tool bar issue telling me it is a Yahoo hack or code issue.

Opened my browser, Firefox, this morning and my customized toolbar was replaced by all the icons that Yahoo deems important. Tried to refresh, but still lost the icons I want.

• RICHARD WALKER commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My yahoo tool bar is not refreshing properly, I'm signed into Yahoo i have access to my mail and everything else just not the tool bar it wont sign in, keeps saying the page has expired and to refesh the page but that is not working either... I noticed another comment about this issue and haev capied it to post in here as well..

Please Help..

I"ve been using yahoo tool ber for many years and this is the second time i've had any issues..

Thankyou

Rick

Anonymous commented · July 19, 2015 12:00 ·

running Firefox 39 and toolbar won't log into my account... only displays default buttons and won't allow access to bookmarks... displays a log-in box instead and if you try to use it it displays a message that 'the page has timed out'.

well I see that there are numerous issues with the customized tool bar, and all yahoo offers is to change from explorer to firefox to fix the issue. Hmmm is yahoo in a silent dispute with Microsoft-explorer? Because the toolbar stays on firefox but NOT windows explorer!

running Firefox 39 and toolbar won't log into my account... only displays default buttons and won't allow access to bookmarks... displays a log-in box instead and if you try to use it it displays a message that 'the page has timed out'.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base