Hi, let us know how we can improve the Yahoo Toolbar.

What happened to my customized tool bar. It will not refresh when I hit the refresh button. Please help. Thank you.

32nd ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Barbara Buckingham shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

28 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It happened to me again. It's the 4th time. I was on my desk top, I was working, and all of a sudden, the tool bar in front of me with my buttons on it vanished and the default yahoo choices came up. Since my settings is for the tool bar to be saved to user name and not just the computer, now my home desktop tool bar is reset too. Is there any way to fix this and get my custom buttons back without doing it one at a time.

• jerry wayne bonds commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What happened to my customized tool bar. It will not refresh when I hit the refresh button. Please help. Thank you

• mm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What is the matter with the toolbar?? I just had to redo mine last week & now my stuff is gone again & full of the default Yahoo stuff. Not that I don't like Yahoo.. I just like my stuff on my toolbar better then theirs..
    Using newest version of Firefox..

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This just happened to me again. It's the 4th time since February. I was on my lap top, I was working, and all of a sudden, the tool bar in front of me with my buttons on it vanished and the default yahoo choices came up. Since my settings is for the tool bar to be saved to user name and not just the computer, now my home desktop tool bar is reset too. Is there any way to fix this and get my custom buttons back without doing it one at a time. Otherwise, I may stop using this tool bar and I've loved it for more than 10 years

• User Voice Help commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,

Are you still having this issue? Which browser version and OS version and toolbar version do you have?

Thanks.

June 2, 2015. Same here. can not reinstall. can not log on. can not refresh my toolbar. Why did you "improve" the toolbar?????

I am having the same issue, I can see the toolbar but my Custom buttons are not showing just the default buttons like yahoo mail, news, weather, facebook, but my customs buttons are gone the ones I added myself through the "add this page to toolbar". I wish yahoo wasnt so hard to contact they are getting as hard to contact as Facebook and Google!

2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base