US Toolbar

Hi there,

Please note that this forum is for generic feedback regarding Yahoo Toolbar. If you’d like to provide feedback regarding the Weather app on the Toolbar, please go to this forum. If you want to let us know what you think about the Mail app on the Tool bar, please go to this forum. Thank you for using Yahoo Toolbar. We love to hear from you!

Yahoo Toolbar Team

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Update on my comment where I said I can not customize the app. any more. I finally got it figured out. But your Help says it WRONG.

In my earlier comment I mentioned that I could not understand how to link a URL to the website if I want to add an application.

I finally managed it MYSELF, not with Yahoo's Help. Your Help is misleading! Change Help page according to the procedure. :)

1729th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1729th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. open a new tab window on yahoo i like one window please thank you from chris

can you have the new yahoo toolbar to fix up so i can click on something and look on online in one window tab please fix it thank you from chris

1729th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. These instructions do not work: Removing a button from Toolbar Version 7 for Internet Explorer: Select the Settings button (next to t

These instructions do not work:
    Removing a button from Toolbar Version 7 for Internet Explorer:

Select the Settings button (next to the Bookmarks button) and select Add/Edit Buttons.

In the list on the right in the browser window, select the button you want to delete and select the "X" button above the list of buttons.
    When you're done, select Save Changes.

You may have to refresh Toolbar to see your changes: Select the Settings | Refresh Toolbar.

910th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bugs and Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Toolbar slow to come down. When watching youtube screen goes white only hear sound

Toolbar slow to come down. When watching youtube screen goes white only hear sound no video only after toolbar shows. Works ok on firefox but doesn't on chrome but now im using chrome as my default browser would like to see this fixed but for now will have to uninstall.

1729th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. WHaaaaat???

What happened to the clean and sharp high res square icons? They were a tad large, but much better than the new low res basic icons. Can you send me a link to the previous toolbar? Thanks

1729th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. missing nytimes

Could you add nytimes.com to the News category?

1729th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. The area in which footballs games are listed show a date that does not coinside the the game is played.

Wrong date posted, the date of the game is on SAT not Friday. Fix this problem.

Friday, August 16, 2013....WRONG DATE
    Dallas vs Arizona Dallas

Correct Date: Sat 08/17, 1:30pm PDT

1729th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs and Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1729th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1729th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Don't cut off my suggestion before it's finished or posted. I need COPY and PASTE.

I need COPY and PASTE and can't find a way to restore it to
    my toolbar after it disappeared with your "improvement."
    I've run through the BUTTON SEARCH which delivers 0.

1729th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please attach yourselves to Mozilla Firefox so that you can help block some of these *** sights

My idea is an app that allows me quick like a bunny to click on it and automatically block the sight on my screen. I can make it go away by pressing cntrl and f4. But in order to block it, I have to go to my Mozilla options and pick privacy and block the url.

1729th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1729th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Unable to display all toolbars, only Menu & Yahoo, even tho others are checked in the drop-down menu. Please offer directions.

Please advise how to display and arrange all toolbars that are checked in the drop-down menu. Also there are two blank lines above the Yahoo toolbar taking up space. How can I (we) correct these?

1729th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 493rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. there HAS to be a way

There HAS to be a way to move a message from Archive to Inbox. I accidentally put a message I desperately need in "Archive" and I need it to be in "Inbox". I'm going crazy trying to figure out how to do this one simple thing!!! HELP ME ... PLEASE!!!!

1729th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The new toolbar is junk. The Add/Edit Icon does not do anything. Can't add a default location.

The same clowns that are responsible for the "new" yahoo email must also be responsible for the "new" yahoo toolbar. This toolbar is a useless. Is anyone with any user interface design expertise still working at Yahoo? Does anyone actually test these revisions? The old toolbar was far superior both in appearance and modification procedures.

1729th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I really do not like that square box that pops up in the right hand corner every time you click on the mail icon or sometimes any other icon

I really do not like that box that pops up in the right hand corner every time I click on the e-mail icon or other icons for that matter. If I click on the e-mail icon I would like to be taken to my e-mail page, not have to view my e-mail in that little box.

910th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I just wanted to complement you on the latest update of simple click to add the page. Wow, what a feature. Are you going to reward your geek

Really great update..next the blooming ad that shows up with a commercial whether you want to listen to it or not. No way to block it so far.

1729th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Do your advertisers know how bad it sucks?! My company has already dedided its' money is better spent elsewhere.

Obviously everyone hates it. Bookmarks don't even work. I guess it's true... you can't fix stupid. At least not in a timely fashion.

1729th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

US Toolbar

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base