US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. io.help.yahoo.com/contact does not work

I can't even file a request for help (with Yahoo e-mail) because the "Contact us" form won't recognise any kind of e-address I supply it. Even though the e-address is optional, I still get "Some information is missing or incomplete. Please review the form and ensure that all information is correct.- Enter a valid email address" regardless of the value used (or if I use no value).

2116th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can you tell me why you broke the CSS formatting for our group's description?

You can improve Groups further by restoring the CSS formatting for group descriptions.

2306th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. "Oops! Invalid path!" - You guys lost 3 folders of information from my preschool

I've been managing a few groups I own as the secretary for our all school board. All day, I've been cutting and pasting files and folders to archive items from previous years in preparation for the new school year. Well, I went to cut several folders and paste them in the newly created archive folder, and they just disappeared. Then, the names of the folders showed up in the top "files" folder. But I get "Oops! Invalid path!" on all of them. I've cleared my cache but that didn't help. Can you please give my information back to me? Or…

1569th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. When I try to access any pages in my group I get a 'Loading…" message that never goes away

When I try to access any pages in my group I get a 'Loading…" message that never goes away

2306th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 5 years later and still can't see the name of my groups

I have several groups that all start with the same words... since the name of the group is truncated (on the left side menu) I have no idea which group is which. They look identical. At the very least you could put a tool tip on mouseover.

2306th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Altering a repeating event causes duplication on the starting date

I needed to alter an existing repeating event. After clicking Save, I specified "This and future events." It created a new second event on the upcoming next event date. Subsequent events appear to be correct.

2116th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Incorrect formatting for new topics in my Yahoo Group

In any of the user groups I belong to, I am encountering formatting errors when creating a new topic. I'm using OS X Mountain Lion and Mavericks. There are no line breaks in my post. Hence, all sentences run together. This has been going on for over a month on Safari, Firefox and Chrome. Please fix. Thank you

1569th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. yahoo groups page layout messed up

Yahoo groups home page appears with all text on left side, and links overwritten by text. Using IE9 on Windows Vista. If I select "tools""f12 Developer tools""Document mode" and select IE8, the page loads normally; however, this adversely affects other web pages, and must be selected every time I start IE.

841st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Automatic Photo Albums in Yahoo Groups messages will not open in Yahoo Mail

I have have been unable to open the "Automatic Photo Album" contained in some Yahoo Group messages for some time. I use Yahoo Mail. When I mouse over either a picture or the blue print for opening the "Automatic Photo Album" the cursor symbol remains a arrow and does not change to a hand and nothing happens when I click on either the picture or the blue print. I have tried opening Yahoo mail in both Internet Explorer and in Google Chrome both with the same result that nothing opens. I am using Windows 7. I have no way of…

1569th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Trying to change my non-yahoo email address, already changed it under account info but still shows up wrong in Groups

Bug needs to be fixed so you can change your email under contact info and it will update under Groups. I am no longer receiving my group emails

2306th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Now my photos won't show on the group half ther albums show blank. What is going on this time?

Here is an idea make the photo albums work! Years and years I've hosted groups on yahoo and never before have things been so fouled up! Why don't you leave things alone or hire people who know what they are doing?? Please FIX the photos!

1102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Where has my group gone? Courage to Change? What did you do? It is gone! WHY?

Where has my favourite group gone? Courage To Change simply disappeared overnight about a week ago. Even the group owner doesn't know what you did to it, and to our extensive archives. HELP.

1102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 841st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2306th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Messages are being received in multiple numbers

Several messages are coming to all members on a couple of lists numerous times and continuing. 20 on both lists for one message and no stopping them. Please fix asap before it starts happening to more than just one message. Thank you.

1569th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Your Groups are Difficult, This Morning!

The photo and management buttons don't open!

1569th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Manage Members--unable to search members

Owner of GammillOwners;
    I have been unable to search for members under the 'Manage Members' heading for a week now.
    Please get this fixed.
    Macbook Pro platform
    Maverick

Thanks
    Sylvester

1102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please fix "Folder name is too long. Please shorten the folder name and try again." error

Sometimes, when I tried to add a new folder (usually a nested one), I get the error "Folder name is too long. Please shorten the folder name and try again." even if the folder name is shorter than the names of other folders in the same place. I've tried to work around it by creating the folder back a level or two, but since you still lose files sometimes while copying and pasting, now I have yet another ghost folder on my top level files page. This is unusable. I can't continue to host my group on here if files…

1569th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It is hard to find and sort albums in the photos. We can change to alphabetical but your systems does NOT remain like we set it.

It is hard to find and sort albums in the photos. We can change to alphabetical but your systems does NOT remain like we set it.

2306th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Another glitch in Yahoo that needs fixing

Over in OrientalStampArt in Yahoogroups when we click on an album and then click on a photo to enlarge, the window is buried underneath the main header of the web site so we can't see the whole card.

Yesterday it was fine, today it's screwed up. Please fix!

2306th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base