US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Now my photos won't show on the group half ther albums show blank. What is going on this time?

Here is an idea make the photo albums work! Years and years I've hosted groups on yahoo and never before have things been so fouled up! Why don't you leave things alone or hire people who know what they are doing?? Please FIX the photos!

1127th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Where has my group gone? Courage to Change? What did you do? It is gone! WHY?

Where has my favourite group gone? Courage To Change simply disappeared overnight about a week ago. Even the group owner doesn't know what you did to it, and to our extensive archives. HELP.

1127th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 847th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please allow us to remove old posts

Remove personal names from being published to protect privacy and do not post email addresses and or better still allow us to remove old posts. Thank you.

2396th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please remove personal names from being published

remove personal names from being published to protect privacy and do not post email addresses

1023rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Yahoo is Yahooing

When I come to OrientalStamp Art in Yahoogroups, it takes almost 1 1/2 minutes to load even though I have a Windows 8 computer (1 yr old). Then the photos albums are filled with white in-between other photos instead of painting them all. This just started today. It's not my AOL service because I can go anywhere else on the web with no problem. Please Fix!!

2396th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. My album photo goes blank after I Edit and Change it

If I upload a photo and Edit it and Save it, the photo is not in the list so I learned to click on refresh and it will appear. But as of today, when I do the above and click on refresh, all that is there is a white box. If I click on it, the image is enlarged and out of focus while it is loading but it never finishes loading so it's hung up somewhere.

I need a YAHOO tekkie to correct this problem so I can see my photos again.

2396th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Manage Members--unable to search members

Owner of GammillOwners;
    I have been unable to search for members under the 'Manage Members' heading for a week now.
    Please get this fixed.
    Macbook Pro platform
    Maverick

Thanks
    Sylvester

1127th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Member e-mail addresses combined from different members!

Example: Member XXXXXXXX has a yahoo e-mail address. Member YYYYYYYY has an AOL email address. E-mail to group has come through as XXXXXXXX@yahoo.com <YYYYYYYY@AOL.com>
    Wha-a-a-a-a-t?

1591st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please fix "Folder name is too long. Please shorten the folder name and try again." error

Sometimes, when I tried to add a new folder (usually a nested one), I get the error "Folder name is too long. Please shorten the folder name and try again." even if the folder name is shorter than the names of other folders in the same place. I've tried to work around it by creating the folder back a level or two, but since you still lose files sometimes while copying and pasting, now I have yet another ghost folder on my top level files page. This is unusable. I can't continue to host my group on here if files…

1591st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Data Base not working- Owner is only one premitted to make changes and only one owner.

I am the Web Site Operation Chairman for a Military Reunion Site. I am listed on the site as the owner on Yahoo. When listing other members as Owners or Moderators and giving them complete authority to make any change to site, files, and Data base, they still are unable to make any editing of any files. I am the only person that can make any changes or edit file/Data base and this is only when I am on one specific computer. If I sign on with a different computer I can not edit either. This morning while attempting to…

847th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I really want jeff berry to be left alone if anyone at neighbor2neighbor is bothering him it dont matter who it is or how good they love him

if anyone is bothering jeff berry at neighbor 2 neighbor it don't matter you cant get away with it akka will kill you jeff berry bought a tazer last night who is so gay to him ** anyway why why talk to him did someone tell you nothing about him is it his performance car did someone tell you he is rich please leave him alone and go to jail why do you think it is ok to on red heads no he is not dating marvin we know he is very intelligent bye

1591st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please fix problem of not being able to send group invitations when have more left to send?

When I it says that I have 84 invitations left to send, there is a message that says "processing" with a spinning icon and "you have reached your daily quota for this operation." This happens every time I try to send out around 20 invitations to start, and then I cannot send more invitations out again for days. This is very frustrating when you need to invite members to your groups. Can you please fix this defect in sending group invitations as soon as possible?

430th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. group owner notifications

I set up my group to notify me when a new person joined. The email that is automatically sent to me contains a link to supposedly change those options...however, that link does not function. Here is the link text https://groups.yahoo.com/group/TriakOwners/join . When you try to follow the link, you get to the home page...if you try to place the text of the link in your browser you get 404 Page not found. Similarly, I set up my group to be notified when a prospective new owner was waiting for approval...I am no longer notified-that is, I have to go to…

2396th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The cover photos I upload end up with the colors reversed and altered.

I've tried to upload a new cover photo a few times of the last couple of days. The photo displays correctly as long as I stay on the group page. Sometime after I log out, the colors reverse and change to this negative looking image. I tried this with two different photos and this happened to both of them.

2396th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. "Oops! Invalid path!" - You guys lost 3 folders of information from my preschool

I've been managing a few groups I own as the secretary for our all school board. All day, I've been cutting and pasting files and folders to archive items from previous years in preparation for the new school year. Well, I went to cut several folders and paste them in the newly created archive folder, and they just disappeared. Then, the names of the folders showed up in the top "files" folder. But I get "Oops! Invalid path!" on all of them. I've cleared my cache but that didn't help. Can you please give my information back to me? Or…

1591st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The message "Edit" function often does not work

When using the "Edit" function to trim a message or make a change in the message, often it comes back with the "Sorry; an error occurred while loading the content." status message, and it will not allow you to do anything with the message. Getting out, coming back, and reloading the message, and trying again, does not help. I cannot even reject it.

Why?

What can I do to make this additional annoying new "feature" of the neoYahoo Groups work like it is really supposed to perform?

Like so many others, I still think there is merit in your accepting…

2396th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. If I click on a message in Tempeh Group it says loading and nothing happens

How come I can't open up a message - it says loading and nothing ever happens. Why can't a simple thing like that be made to work properly?

2396th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. can't stop receiving emails from group

I think if I click "manage my groups" and set a group to "no emails" I should stop receiving emails. However, I still receive updates.

1591st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Pending Message Problem Should Be Fixed

Currently to read most pending messages I have to open the attachment in the post for Moderation because when I go to the website to approve it the new post is blank - so I can't edit - just approve or reject based on the attachment in the post. Please fix.

2396th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with:
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base