US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I can't change the group cover photo or upload new photos to the photos section!

I can't change the group cover photo or upload new photos to the photos section!

131st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cannot delete photos from albums. (Moderator of several Groups)

Also get no option to Delete in Edit. Members have similar problems since new format. I tried IE, Chrome and Firefox. Get red message "error occurred". Group members also cannot re-order or edit their photos since NEO was introduced. Also they find it very irritating having all photos load on screen when going into Photos. Neo is not popular with those who use my Groups.

139th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. you could make it a little easier for us to get a group to come up, when I go to try to get into group adult rooms I can't.

you could make it a little easier for us to get a group to come up, when I go to try to get into group adult rooms I can't.

123rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Well here we go ONCE AGAIN 5/28/2019

Once again photos don't fully show up when viewing them in the group. Posting new photos is just as bad. Just like clock work, on ANOTHER WEEKEND,Yahoo groups show us all just how much those idiots care about them. Since this is a holiday weekend I guess we will have to wait until almost July before its fixed. If any of you users are smart, DO NOT CLICK ON ANY OF THEIR ADVERTISEMENTS. I myself am going to contact as many of them I can find and let them know I am boycotting their products for being on the groups.

145th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please fix group invite error "Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content." Need to be able to invite new group members now!!!

Yahoo -- Please fix group invite error "Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content." Need to be able to invite new group members now!!! I have not been able to invite any new group members for days, and this is a big problem. Please give this problem immediate attention to allow new group members to be invited by the group moderator without an error. Also, no member invitation activity is showing in the activity log, which means the invite function is not working. Please help on this quickly!!!!

139th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Membership Activity Log hasn't updated since Jan 18th PM - glitch - please fix

First of all a huge THANK YOU for fixing the archive search glitch a few weeks ago. Much appreciated. Can your engineers please look in to the groups "membership" activity log? It seems to not have updated since January 18th which is also showing up as a gap between then and today on our member list and not reflecting anyone who joined the group in late pm of the 18th and the whole of the 19th. Maybe just a lag in your server - but thought worth mentioning so the wonderful folks who fixed the archive search can double check…

142nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make the work, and do listen to feedback and act on it.

Today (Mon.15.4.19) deliveries have been delayed by 5 h. That has happened before, and it has come good. After the recent lengthy bouts of photo issues, I fear the worst.
    When there are technical issues, do send out a message of explanation to all group owners.

199th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Unusual activity

every time I try to log in from my Gmail, it pops up that stupid "detected unusual activity" and makes me "verify"! How is me logging in from my email "unusual" - It's starting to me off, if it doesn't stop I will.

159th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Photos are not showing. It started 10/27/18 and continues NOT to work

Please fix this instead of waiting a week or a month for it to go away.

164th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please start supporting the Yahoo! Groups properly or just stop them altogether! It is not acceptable to take months to fix issues and bugs!

We all understand and agree that bugs happen and takes time to be fixed, but Yahoo! sends no communication, no timeline, it feels like it completely abandoned its users. I also understand that it is a free feature (and great by the way!) but a lot of people rely on them, especially the scheduled, automated email reminders (events).
    Yahoo! should have a timeline of fixing this issue, especially when it's not isolated, affecting so many users.
    There is also no way to contact Yahoo! via chat or email, again not acceptable.
    It's time for Yahoo! to stop tinkering with stuff…

180th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. FILES page is completely blank and broken

Seen since yesterday (12/2/15) click on FILES - everything is blank. No Files, no folders, no action bar. Nothing. Browser in use does not matter. This is occurring on my military group https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Augsburg2ndOPS/ and also on several others as reported on https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/GroupManagersForum/info -- FIX IT !

168th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Can't remove/delete files - get error message and I'm listowner.

I'm listowner and I can't remove/delete files. I keep getting an error message. FIX THIS!!!

164th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I can't edit or delete files!

For the longest time I have been unable to edit or delete files I uploaded to Yahoo Groups. The buttons simply don't do anything. Why has this not been fixed yet?! Yet another way the old Groups were superior to Neo.

176th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 215th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The photos in our albums are not loading. They are there but the box just shows blank

Not only are the photos not loading but the banner box is also not showing. If I hold my mouse over the photo I can see the name of it but no picture. If I click on it, the circle just spins. This is for the site called AboutOrientalStampArt.

186th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Messages suddenly delayed - 48 hours

What is happening with these delays?

209th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make polls reliably show who voted

When our group uses polls, and we click on the number on each answer to see who voted for that answer, for some answers there is often a blank profile picture and no name. We need this information!

Example right now - poll in our group https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/blueofakind/polls/poll/2832576

If I mouse over the "(2)" on the first choice, I see two rows: the first row shows me a member of our group, but the 2nd shows the generic profile image and no user information.

It's pretty frequent behavior: many of our polls have at least one choice with at least one…

186th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. alphabetical files

Contrary to the assertion by your Product Support people of a few days ago, the ability for moderators to choose ALPHABETICAL sort for files as the DEFAULT for the ENTIRE GROUP has not been restored!!!

This is a serious defect . Your product support people, who apparently have little or no experience actually running a group day to day, do not seem to grasp that moderators need the option to choose the default sorting method for the entire group, rather than requiring each member of the group to figure out how to default to alphabetical - most will simply not…

174th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I am a moderator of a Yahoo Group. I send invitations and the screen says invitation sent yet the people NEVER receive the invitation.FIX IT

Yahoo Group Membership Invitations.- I am the moderator of a Yahoo Group. I send invitations to new members and the screen says invitation sent YET NO ONE EVER RECEIVES THE INVITATION.
    THIS HAS HAPPENED ON THE LAST THREE INVITATIONS.

215th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. photos

8 days unable to upload photos which is now bloody ridiculous

246th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)