US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. So - what have you done now? My group's calendar has reset itself to Greenwich Mean Time

Why can't you just leave things that were fixed alone? Now I've had to reset the calendar AGAIN ... AND send a notice to members that the event time showing in their emails is incorrect and need to look at the time zone ... or else people will be showing up at 3:00 for an event that ENDS at 3. I'm SOOO sick of this nonsense!

1604th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. FIX IT! Can't access my group, can't register back to it with a new id.

FIX IT! Can't access my 11 years old group, my id is now unknown to the system although I still get daily mails from my group. I can't register back to it with a new id. it's lame. I wasted lots of silly time.

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. In trying to reply to messages when you type a letter the whole message disappears!

I have several new messages tonight that came in without a message for approval. When I try to respond to some of the messages as soon as I start to type the response the whole message just goes away. I tired several times to start a new message telling people about the problem but can't get past the topic description line anything else and the page disappears.

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. "Loading" never stops..

Help - "loading" never stops...

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Pins? Pinboard? Where are MINE?

I do not have any options for Pinning. No icons, no "pin it" button next to reply, and in the one group I own, there is no mention of Pins in Access Control.
    So where are my pins?

1604th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Defects or Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Restore capability of delete icon to delete messages in the inbox window

I can not delete any messages and there is no delete help topic in the YAHOO help. The messages do not delete when I 1) click on the delete icon, 2)right click and select delete; press the delete key. Tell me how to restore capability to delee messages.

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Emails Automatically Being Sent

Hi. I have a member's email being sent by Yahoo Group automatically in almost every hours after she just sent it once. Can you fix the bug for us as soon as possible since it's annoying for us group to receive that same email all the time?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
    Helen

1604th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Fix Bugs

Hi. I am one of the moderator of my group called Enoch Fellowship. Recently, your yahoo group tends to select one of my member's email to be sent out almost every hour which is very annoying. The member is SW Chung. Please fix the problem for us as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
    Helen Cheung

1604th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Large PDF will not open or allow download by Group members

uploaded PDF file approximately 2MB in size. Group is unable to open or download the file as a pdf.

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I cannot go to the web page to approve messages. When I go there and click on it then a blank page comes up. Where is a help page to expla

I cannot go to the web to approve or disapprove messages. When I go there, it comes up and then it clicks over to a blank page. Finding a help place to report problems is horrible.

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Emails sent from the calendar are now showing GMT time for Dublin, Ireland. Unfortunately, our group is in Dublin California. Please fix.

Don't associate Dublin always with Ireland. Our group is in Dublin California, and there are Dublins in other states as well.

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Error in our yahoo group, Needing urgent help

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm sending this email to inform you about a problem which I confront with a yahoo group named "Goruhe takhasosi azmoon doktora (PHD)", I'm the moderator of this group and I sent an email yesterday morning which has been delivered so many times to the members form that time. I don't know what the problem is. Would you please help me to solve it?

Sincerely yours,
    D. Momeni

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Re: Error in our yahoo group, Needing urgent help Dear Sir/Madam, I'm sending this email to inform you about a problem which I confront wi

Error in our yahoo group, Needing urgent help
    Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm sending this email to inform you about a problem which I confront with a yahoo group named "Goruhe takhasosi azmoon doktora (PHD)", I'm the moderator of this group and I sent an email yesterday morning which has been delivered so many times to the members form that time. I don't know what the problem is. Would you please help me to solve it?

Sincerely yours,
    D. Momeni

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Saving 'reminder' time setting doesn't save..it hasn't for 3 years..

Saving 'reminder' time setting doesn't save..it hasn't for 3 years.

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hi

I recently joined an college alumni group -- NCKUUrbanplanning1977@yahoo.com, I sent an email to the group today at 1:24 pm EST, and I have been receiving 15 copies (up to now, and the number is increased every 30-40 minutes) of this same email back to me. I am afraid this may annoy other members. Is there any way to stop it? Thanks.

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Now I am not even a member of my own group, Plus I do not belong to most of the groups I am a member of.

According to these changes , I am not the owner of my own group MCS-Canada --- not the moderator nor owner either. Plus more then half of the groups I am a member of, now I am not  a member of them anymore. As far as I am concerned these changes you have made are a pain in the neck. I would appreciate it if I could access the group i am the owner of --in fact I would like to access all the groups also that I belong to. 

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1. Allow editing of events without arbitrary stopping, 2. Assure Google mentions site

While editing announcement, ability to add more lines was stopped without reason.

Google cannot find my group WalkMontreal

2456th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base