US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix "Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please check back later." that's been posted for the last several days!

Fix "Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please check back later." that's been posted for the last several days!

10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    82 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 207th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Group Calendar has lost events and I cannot edit the calendar. I am a group owner.

Group Calendar has lost events and I cannot edit the calendar. I am a group owner.

311th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 252nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. WHEN CAN WE START DOING EDITS AGAIN IN THE EVENTS CALENDAR ??????

WHEN CAN WE START DOING EDITS AGAIN IN THE EVENTS/CALENDAR ??????

679th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. fix the calendar function!!!!!

need this fixed asap!!

72nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1-Why has the Yahoo! Groups Event pages stopped allowing adding, deleting and editing access?

1-Why has the Yahoo! Groups Event pages stopped allowing adding, deleting and editing access? 2-Why have Event emails stopped working when more than one event occurs on the same day?

546th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Events feature not working

I am Moderator for the group Melbourne CBD GTG I need to set up our meeting dates for 2018 can't access calendar. Each TIme I click on Events the calendar comes up and the +NEW EVENT button only flashes it does not stay visible so I am not able to set up our events. THis has not been working properly since at least November 2017. Not very helpful

1526th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have not been able to make any changes to my Events calendar for a couple of months, no matter what I do. What is wrong?

No matter what Internet provider I use, the option to make changes to the calendar is not available. I cannot find anything in the help section to offer ideas on fixing this.

1526th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Still not able to enter events into calendar

Still not able to enter events into calendar. Clicking on a date opens a scrolling window with times of the day, but nothing can be entered into it.
    Please, please, please fix this.

1526th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Only partial fix done on Calendar---can not add events, as moderator that is my main job--please fix the add event button and the access to

Only partial fix done on Calendar---can not add events, as moderator that is my main job--please fix the add event button and the access to the calendar---it has been close to 2 weeks now??????

679th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The calendar will not allow me to make new events.

Restore the ability to post new events.

1526th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. All of a sudden, No one can edit or delete the calendar events. I cannot edit or delete the Yahoo Group events / calendar even though I'm th

All of a sudden, No one can edit or delete the calendar events. I cannot edit or delete the Yahoo Group events / calendar even though I'm the owner of the group. I already tried changing the access to allow all members to view or edit the events AND it is still not working.

1084th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1084th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Would like the calendar work for posting EVENTS and having it notify the members of the group.

Would like the calendar to actually work for posting EVENTS and having it notify the members of the group.

1663rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Currently our group cannot make edits or additions in the group calendar

When I go into the calendar and choose events, I can get to the calendar but when I right click to add an event the "box" to add a new event or edit an existing event does not come up. Without it I am not able to add or edit a calendar entry. Please fix this feature in a timely fashion. thank you

1663rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. no no no - When I click on "Groups" - I WANT _MY_ GROUPS!! It's worked fine before - STOP tinkering with it. NO, I Do Not want to Create m

Just Give Me _MY_ own Groups! Not a list of suggestions - and, no I Do Not want to Create any new Groups for myself - I just want to see the summary of the ones I already have, darnit!

1663rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. calendar never works

fix calendar

1663rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. By providing Owner and Moderator level users with an option to contact Yahoo Support directly, by phone or email.

Make the Events/Calendars in both my Groups (RochdalePS and RPSCommittee) work again!! For at least around a month, possibly longer, I find I can no longer edit the calendars with new meeting information or edit existing event entries.
    Things seem to stop working with an annoying regularity in Yahoo Groups in my experience.When the Event Calendar tries to initially load, the full panel layout flashes up (including the Year/Month navigation controls to the right, and the "New Event" button. Then the screen clears and returns without those navigation aids and the "New Event" button. This looks like a software fault…

1663rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please put some effort into making the event calendar work correctly

I am the owner of a group, but now I dont have access to the events calendar. The only reason we stay with yahoo groups is the calendar.

1084th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base