US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix "Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please check back later." that's been posted for the last several days!

Fix "Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please check back later." that's been posted for the last several days!

14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    53 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. fix the calendar function!!!!!

need this fixed asap!!

96th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Calendar Event Reminders are dated 2018 since the time change...but it's still 2017!

My idea is for someone in tech support to correct the server calendar.

1486th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. When will calendar function be fixed. It has not allowed access or sent emails based on calendar events since July 3. What is wrong?

Please fix the calendar so it can be accessed & so emails go out based on calendar. Let moderators KNOW what is happening & why we cannot access, why calendar emails are not generated. I moderate 2 groups. Calendar has not worked since July 3, 2017. HELP! please.

651st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fix Group Calendar

Fix the Group Calendar. Has not worked for a Month. We have to have it to post events.

947th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. PLEASE fix the Group Calendars. Get message "access being processed, check back later" Been 2 weeks now.

Fix the Calendar access please. Swamp Dog Agility yahoo group. I just filled out the calendar for 2017 / 2018 activities and linked to my email calendar. Now all my work is gone! Can't access for planning, reminder, deadlines, etc. Ugh.

492nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1486th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I am getting this error when trying to access group calendar: Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please check back later.

I get this error when accessing the Group Calendar through Events drop down: Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please check back later. Unable to use calendar, this is critical, please help. Please respond to vkidambi@yahoo.com. Thanks.

947th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please let us know what is going on with the Group Calendar.

Please fix the Group Calendar or let us know what is going on. Thank you!!

1486th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The calendar does not allow you to set the proper time zone. Shows Pacific time when I am set to Mountain time.

Need calendar to work correctly so event reminders go out at the correct time.

1486th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1486th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please check back later. WHAT IS GOING ON!!!

CONTINUAL ERROR MESSAGE FOR EVENTS AFTER JOINING A GROUP.; "Your access to this calendar is being processed. Please check back later."

4 Jan 2017 HOW DO I FIX THIS????

107th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1486th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. fix calendar

fix calendar so it will work

156th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Unable to access events for JLFEDF. This has been going on for a couple of weeks. Thanks ED_FLOWERS@YAHOO.COM

Cannot access events for JLFEDF YahoogroupThis has been going on for a couple of weeks. Thanks ED_FLOWERS@YAHOO.COM

1486th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Its embarassing. Unable edit/delete an event created by me. Person dead n birthday event not editable. Ajay 9695559639

Its embarassing. Unable to edit/delete an event created by me with same login. Person dead n birthday event is not editable. Ajay 9695559639

947th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow CSV export or at least a list of date-event, such as all birthdays for the year!!!!

Crazy that there is no simple way to make like a birthday list (or other event category) to print or to export into CSV so you can sort or print.

1486th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Dates for next meeting posted after the date of the next meeting. ( The horse has bolted)

delete future dates post the dates , if the dates are in the past, do not post them as dates for the next meeting.

1486th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Calendar location

Why hide the calendar? It should be on top bar and say "Calendar"

1486th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Unable to delete calendar events

FIX IT so that owners can delete and edit calendar events again! Broken for MONTHS! (People have DIED and we're still getting Happy Birthday reminders!)

596th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base