US Groups

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve Groups.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I'm the moderator, but my events calendar is disabled and I'm not able to turn it on.

In need to be able to use the Event Calendar, but it says it was not enabled. I've worked through all options to turn it on. None have worked, and I can only assume its a bug with my account.

Are there any other options for fixing this problem?

367th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dates for next meeting posted after the date of the next meeting. ( The horse has bolted)

delete future dates post the dates , if the dates are in the past, do not post them as dates for the next meeting.

2155th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Calendar location

Why hide the calendar? It should be on top bar and say "Calendar"

2155th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1025th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Events

Events reminder are posted twelve-hours before and it posts ON time. Can you fix?

2155th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I cannot set up calendar. It is very frustrating. Please help!

There is no one to contact and I keep getting an error message when trying to set up the calendar. My only option is to delete group and start over which I will not be doing through Yahoo groups if I can't resolve this ASAP

946th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. new groups cannot get events function working despite correct set up in access control.

Despite being properly set up under access control, the events functionality is not working.

I see this problem in the Yahoo Community, along with frustration on communicating with Yahoo. So i thought i'd try this. Can you let us know what's going on?

Thanks

1025th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. calender

When i open Event I don`t get it up and I get a message there tell me I must try later Why

1470th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1470th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 2155th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 2155th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1025th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Link for event location address does not take me to a map

I entered an address in the location field for an event. When finished it creates a link (blue underlined), but doesn't go to a map. It goes to a search page with many different map websites... i.e. Map Quest, Google Maps, Yahoo Maps, etc. Clicking on the address should take you to a Yahoo map on the entered address.

2155th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Calendar not working. Get msg "experiencing technical problems. Please try later". But I've waited 3 dys already. Please fix this.

Calendar not working. Get msg "experiencing technical problems. Please try later". But I've waited 3 dys already. Please fix this.

2155th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 2155th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please trouble shoot defective Events calendar

Our Events calendar has been faulty for a month now. As moderator, I inputted an event reminder to recur every 3rd of the month...nothing posted on June 3..nothing on July 3--PLEASE look over so that August 3 will be posted...until November 3, on a monthly basis. Our other events (created to recur yearly) are being posted well. Wonder what the problem could be and anxiously look forward to receiving your prompt feedback with solutions! Thank you!

2155th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Members are not able to add or edit Events, despite the Control Panel setting the Events as Member access to view and edit.

Members are not able to add or edit Events, despite the Control Panel setting the Events as Member access to view and edit.

641st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I'm a member but I can't get into my group! ain't MY fault, YAHOO! you don't give me any ways to get around the problem...

if a person is a member of a group, but for some reason yahoo is shutting them out, Yahoo needs to provide SOME WAY to contact yahoo (I contacted my group, but it's not THEIR problem, it's a YAHOO problem!) You need a 'contact us' button, because you need to analyze the problem on YOUR end so I can fix it! YOU NEED EITHER A 'CONTACT US' button or a live chat.

2155th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Poor Editor & Reminders on Events

The Editor is very primitive. Cant use rich text nor just get simple line breaks to work!
    My group receives 2 reminders, once 2 days before (as I desire to have), and another within 5 minutes of that. I tried various tricks but can not get rid of the second reminder. Very annoying.
    How does Ms. CEO expect this to be a competitive tool? Amazing. I will be quitting this group and using Google or another provider very soon, if I dont see this improve by next fall Plenty of time

2155th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Groups Calendar or Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Yahoo Calendar/Events Not Working!

Yahoo Groups Calendar/Events very buggy.
    Works for two seconds then won't work at all.
    I need access to this calendar on a daily basis and my group members do too.
    It is our work schedule!
    Don't understand why yet again, Calendar is not working correctly.
    Please fix asap!!

114th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base